Profile Picture

2021 IC Lip-Sync Animation Contest - YOU CAN´T BEAT ME!!!

Posted By GARCIAGA 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

2021 IC Lip-Sync Animation Contest - YOU CAN´T BEAT ME!!!

Author
GARCIAGA
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (175 reputation)Junior Member (175 reputation)Junior Member (175 reputation)Junior Member (175 reputation)Junior Member (175 reputation)Junior Member (175 reputation)Junior Member (175 reputation)Junior Member (175 reputation)Junior Member (175 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
My third entry for the ICLONE LIP-SYNC ANIMATION CONTEST 2021.This time I have desing an original Cyberpunk style android, called Black Legend, who is a terrible liar, who will try to convince you about things that are not true, she Has a liars soldiers army and an spy drone who inform her about everything to distort reality.
Final Video:

WIP:

I need to be inspired to create my character, so the best way is to chose a few models like the one that I have in mind,

Has my final render will be in UE4 I have chose an scenary and a couple of actors 
from the Unreal Engine Market Place.

I created a character in CC3 and step by step ad clothes, hair, make up...
And finally when the result is just the one y hat I wanted, I mix everything in UE4.

Part of the process, to create the voice I used Accu Lips and the Replica Plugin.

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Nice... Wink

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Reading This Topic