Profile Picture

Unable to install program

Posted By lauyuk 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lauyuk
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (120 reputation)Junior Member (120 reputation)Junior Member (120 reputation)Junior Member (120 reputation)Junior Member (120 reputation)Junior Member (120 reputation)Junior Member (120 reputation)Junior Member (120 reputation)Junior Member (120 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
The appearance during the installation: The installation process has an error. There is an error in the program executed by this suite, which may result in failure. Please contact Software Manufacturers to seek assistance.
It is impossible to select a forced installation, and the installation process is not reactive and cannot be installed.

The trial version does not need to fill in the authorization serial number, can be installed smoothly, according to the installation experience of the purchased software, should be after filling in the authorization serial number, the authorization mechanism and the installation program are compatible on the new system.

Therefore, it is determined that the following two installation programs should also appear inventive conditions:
Motion_live_2d_plugin_for_cartoon_animator.pkg
Face3D_profile_for_motion_live_2d_plugin.pkg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Are you trying to install the trial version or the full version?

To install trial versions you first need to install the Reallusion Hub. If have this installed, launch it and then select the install option for Cartoon Animator 4. If you then receive an error during installation, please post a screenshot of the error message. Do also make sure you try to install Cartoon Animator 4 before trying to install Motion LIVE 2D or Face3D.

If you don't have the Reallusion Hub installed yet, please download it from the page below. Then once you launch it, sign in with your Reallusion Account login details.

https://www.reallusion.com/hub/

If you continue to have problems, please post your full system specifications including graphics card. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

coolhewitt24
coolhewitt24
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Hi  Lau,
I recently had a similar problem with uninstalling my software as well.  My uninstall failed to register on their website so I had to use one of my deactivations so I could install on my other computer.  I contacted support to ask them to fix the problem.  They  replied by saying you must use our deactivation. Its my first time seeing a problems with uninstalls of the software.  Your problem is the second time now.  I wonder if its a compatibility problem with window software or a specific brand of computer. Please let me know about their customer service solution for your problem.  You can contact me here.  This is my YouTube Channel.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-_ReB1kqKNr-XIOEZggUWA
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

UPDATE: In case this is the issue here, please be aware the Cartoon Animator 4 is currently not compatible with the Beta version of MacOS 12 Monteray and will not install. We are working with Apple to get this resolved before the full release of MacOS 12. For now users are advised to stay with MacOS 11 until a resolution is found.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Despicable Duck
Despicable Duck
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, I guess this isn't fixed yet, is it?
I just purchased CTA4 yesterday and am unable to install it, whatever the method. 
I'm on MacBook Pro (intel) with Monterrey installed. For some reason the trials were working though.
Edited
3 Years Ago by Despicable Duck
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Despicable Duck (11/1/2021)
Hi, I guess this isn't fixed yet, is it?
I just purchased CTA4 yesterday and am unable to install it, whatever the method. 
I'm on MacBook Pro (intel) with Monterrey installed. For some reason the trials were working though.

Hi...

The plan is to fix this issue in the next update which is scheduled for later this month. However, if you need this before the next update, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to issue you with a temporary hotfix which should allow you to install correctly.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic