Profile Picture

Help Required

Posted By giancarlo.sevilla2805 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
giancarlo.sevilla2805
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm working on a character for the cc 2020 current challenge , I have noticed that for a strange reason my model doesn't have eye at least they are not visible , but they are listed in the "outliner" , how do I proceed to create new ones or "move" the ones existing if they are there but maybe just somewhere inside the head , is there any discord channel guys , where I can get quick answers or a chat with faster interaction ?? 
Thanks in advance for your replies !!!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Do you mean the eyes are not visible in your rendered images or in Character Creator 3 itself? If they are not visible in CC3, open Scene Manager and ensure the eyes are set to visible.

You can also check the materials for your eyes under the Material tab of the Modify Panel (see below). Please compare your settings to those shown below. Are they the same?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f94bc99d-bcd3-4afd-bf1e-10a4.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

giancarlo.sevilla2805
giancarlo.sevilla2805
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)Senior Member (359 reputation)

I just saw whats going on :  How do I move it back to its place ?

giancarlo.sevilla2805
giancarlo.sevilla2805
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

I Also require assistance whit this issue , when using GoZ to send all my accesories to CC3 and attaching to my character CC crashes and shuts down , here is what my subtools or accesories look like , they al retopologized and I don't understand why is this happening :

I'm sending the acesories by using the button "visible" or "ALL" in zbrush to CC3 and none of them are working make CC3 crash , I have 36 pieces to send to CC3 and as I mentioned poly count is low 
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

You can refer to the manual to adjust bone position of eyes and teeth:
https://manual.reallusion.com/Character_Creator_3/ENU/3/Content/Character_Creator_3/3/06_Body/Adjust_Bones_UI_Intro.htm

giancarlo.sevilla2805 (10/24/2020)
I just saw whats going on :  How do I move it back to its place ?

Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.9K reputation)

May you provide the screen recording so that will be easier to know what exactly happened?
Show Subtools in ZBrush > Click GoZ All to send all meshes back to CC > the GoZ setting panel in CC --- CC crashes?

giancarlo.sevilla2805 (10/24/2020)
I Also require assistance whit this issue , when using GoZ to send all my accesories to CC3 and attaching to my character CC crashes and shuts down , here is what my subtools or accesories look like , they al retopologized and I don't understand why is this happening :

I'm sending the acesories by using the button "visible" or "ALL" in zbrush to CC3 and none of them are working make CC3 crash , I have 36 pieces to send to CC3 and as I mentioned poly count is low 

fourbyfour.nerds
fourbyfour.nerds
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (13 reputation)New Member (13 reputation)New Member (13 reputation)New Member (13 reputation)New Member (13 reputation)New Member (13 reputation)New Member (13 reputation)New Member (13 reputation)New Member (13 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/502c6411-67fa-4db0-a486-3a25.jpg

Hi, I am facing issue with Faceware Realtime trial license. i used it for about 16 days but then something went bad.... the Codemeter control center says that the license is invalid. and repair license option doesn't repair it... I need assistance please. I need to repair it first and after that,  what is the cost of new license for Faceware Realtime and what is the procedure? Help required
Edited
4 Years Ago by fourbyfour.nerds
giancarlo.sevilla2805
giancarlo.sevilla2805
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you so much for the help I was Able to fix the issue with the eyes ,Now I'd like to know if you can point me in the 
right direction to render a video inside iclone something called a turntable like in this video( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-r9Xaw5xQ )  please , That would be really appreciated, thanks a lot again!!! 
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

giancarlo.sevilla2805 (10/27/2020)
Thank you so much for the help I was Able to fix the issue with the eyes ,Now I'd like to know if you can point me in the 
right direction to render a video inside iclone something called a turntable like in this video( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-r9Xaw5xQ )  please , That would be really appreciated, thanks a lot again!!! 

You can find the sample project from the link below. Smile
https://www.reallusion.com/character-creator/event/2020-cc-digital-human-contest/download.html

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a7bac984-0f29-403a-9575-0e78.png
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hello, please contact our support, and there will be dedicate people to help clarify issue.
https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

fourbyfour.nerds (10/26/2020)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/502c6411-67fa-4db0-a486-3a25.jpg

Hi, I am facing issue with Faceware Realtime trial license. i used it for about 16 days but then something went bad.... the Codemeter control center says that the license is invalid. and repair license option doesn't repair it... I need assistance please. I need to repair it first and after that,  what is the cost of new license for Faceware Realtime and what is the procedure? Help required

Reading This Topic