Motion Live can not add my 32 Neuron Perception to the gear

Posted By marco_dotzler 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Motion Live can not add my 32 Neuron Perception to the gear

Author
marco_dotzler
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)Senior Member (346 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello,

I bought the  32 Neuron Perception and the Motion Live.
After setting up the suite and the Perception Neuron software I like to connect it with my Iclone with Motion Live.

I do it like in the tutorials. But if I click on the "+" to add a Gear there is nothing to choose.
Is this a bug or is this my mistake.

I hope you can help me.

Br
Marco

Kelleytoons
This post has been flagged as an answer
Kelleytoons
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Did you get the PN plugin for Motion Live?

There are three parts to using the PN -- you must, of course, have the hardware.  You must have the Motion Live software.  And you must have the particular plugin for Motion Live that is for the PN.  This is separate from Motion Live (costs extra) and while it's sometimes bundled with a package you must be sure you have it.  And have installed it.

If you have it (and have installed it) can you tell us how you are running things?  You will still need to run the Axion Neuron software first (and I can provide you a link to the procedure if you need it).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic