Profile Picture

How to change the direction of a motion.

Posted By edycrp 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
edycrp
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all. Regards.
I would like to know how I can do to change the direction of a movement.
Example. I have Mason and I give him an animation in which he goes forward and pretends to have a gun pointing forward.
I want to use that same animation, but I want to change the direction in which he moves, which is towards the front, because a few meters away from him is an obstacle that is a statue, and I want him to surround the statue, well yes I let it go straight through the statue, but what I want is to surround it and keep moving forward.
¿How do you do that?
Thanks to anyone who can give me a hand in this.
gordryd
gordryd
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Create a 'Path' around the obstacle and then have Mason 'Follow Path'.  Look up Path in the manual for details.

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

edycrp
edycrp
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)Senior Member (496 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thanks for answering.
Edited
5 Years Ago by edycrp

Reading This Topic