Profile Picture

Remove weight from bottom of Coat asset

Posted By DonPoko 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DonPoko
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi everyone,

I'm running into an issue when trying to place a coat asset on my CC3 creator. As you can see in the image below, the cloth is not working properly. The bottom of the coat is not supposed to follow the leg, it should just stay still. I couldn't find the option to just remove the weights for this part of the coat. Is there a solution inside CC3 to fix this issue ? If possible I'd like the bottom of the coat to remain straight all the time, so I can use the cloth simulation in UE4 after importing it.

https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Downloads/5322

Thanks a lot !
DonPoko
DonPoko
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Up, I've been struggling with this for a week Sad

Reading This Topic