Guidelines for Publishing Restricted Content - UPDATED
The Reallusion Marketplace is a public place aimed at all age groups including school children. Please take into consideration when publishing content that not everyone is fully open-minded and some more conservative visitors to your stores may be offended by explicit adult content. Therefore, if you intend to publish content that is considered mature or adult-themed, which will be classified as RESTRICTED CONTENT, you must obey our guidelines below:
1. The Reallusion Marketplace will filter all RESTRICTED CONTENT by default. Unless user agrees to enable the “Restricted Content” area, the Marketplace will not show any restricted content. Although we allow mature and adult-themed content to publish in Marketplace, Vendor must not breach the terms and conditions of Reallusion Content Developer Agreement. In our Content Developer agreement, we state that Vendor must not publish any sort of pornographic material.
2. All mature and adult-themed content should be checked as “Restricted Content” in Vendor's content management page before published. If Vendor fails to do so, the restricted content will be removed by Reallusion without prior notice and Vendor will receive a warning letter from Reallusion Developer Center on the 1st offence. If Vendor makes a 2nd offence on this regulation, Vendor's developer membership at Reallusion will be disqualifed for one year and Vendor's store will be closed simultaneously.
3. Commercialization for RESTRICTED CONTENT that is deemed to be pornography will be considered in breach of our Content Developer Agreement and risks being removed regardless if it's “RESTRICTED CONTENT”. Vendor may show nudity (without genitalia) and the nipples of a male or female but note that censored boxes and such over private parts are not allowed. Also, the use of real-life naked male or female images is strictly prohibited. Please be tasteful at all times and use non-sexual descriptions.
4. If genitalia is included in your content, you can not show it in any promo image. Only in the description and pack including information and limit it to a 3 to 4 word footnote.
5. Motion clips that depict sexual acts are also strictly prohibited. Vendor may sell motion clips that include romantic or affectionate animations but sexual acts are a complete no-no and will be removed immediately.
6. Do not include naked images of child characters for sale. All child characters being sold in the Marketplace should be shown clothed in at least underwear in any promotional images.
Last Year by