Posted 2 Years Ago
Last Active: 5 hours ago
iClone v7.22 (7.22.1724.1) released on June 4th, 2018
In v7.22, the big update is that iClone now works with the newly-released Motion LIVE plug-in to fulfill the all-in-one mocap solution by unifying face, body, and hand capture!
Other new features like full screen mode and some issues fixed are also included in this version.
Supporting the Newly-released Motion LIVE Plug-in for iClone Motion LIVE aggregates motion data streams from industry leading mocap devices, and drives 3D characters’ faces, hands and bodies simultaneously. The intuitive plug-and-play design makes connecting complicated mocap devices a simple selection. Motion LIVE is ready to animate custom imported characters or fully-rigged 3D characters generated by Character Creator, Daz Studio, or from other industry standard source. Check it out >
- Full Screen Mode [Ctrl+7] tucks away the title bar.
- Hotkey [Ctrl+F11] for toggling visibility of the Menu Bar can now be used under every Workspace* mode.
- Content Update: Now floor contact checkbox is on for Motion Dummy_Male/Female characters.
- Hotkeys for next key and previous key (tab and shitf+tab) in Timeline become disfunctional after having performed the following actions:
- Tab keys become disfunctional after an object is selected while the timeline is open. Forcing one to select the track title in order to restore tab functionality.
- Tab keys become disfunctional having selected an object and performed any type of action in the viewport such as moving the camera, or restoring original selection.
- Tab keys become disfunctional having selected an object and closed down the timeline.
Now tab and shift tab work for both clip tracks and key tracks, a quick way to check timeline editing.
- Timeline > Fit to Window does not work with Preference > Interface > Icon and Font Size set to Large. Feedback Tracker
- Gizmo goes into selection state when the current selection is cleared in the viewport, disregarding its former TRS (Translate, Rotate, Scale) state. Now it can keep the last selected transformation state.
- Mesh Particles disappear for some PopcornFX content such as PopcornFX Library 40 > Power Dragon.iPkfx. Feedback Tracker
- Workaround: Loading some particular content caused iClone to crash on computers equipped with GTX9 and GTX10 series graphics card. A prompt message will appear, after which the user may restart iClone for the session to persist. Feedback Tracker 1, Feedback Tracker 2
Notice: iClone will turn off R.O.V.* because there exist a defect in the recent driver updated which will cause iClone to crash. We can only apply a bypass for this error for now -by turning the feature off, until a hotfix is released.
*R.O.V. stands for Raster Order Views which is a feature in Nvidia graphics card GTX 9 and 10 series that resolves incomplete render blocks** caused by insufficient video memory. Forum Report
Sincerely Yours,Reallusion iClone Team
2 Years Ago by