Help testing content?

Posted By Slayerazazel 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Slayerazazel
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi, 

I was unsure where to post this, but i guess i'm posting it here. I'm still quite new to all this. I have uploaded a character that i have created in CC2 and i set it to allow trial so i could download it and test it. It downloads fine, but when trying to load it into iclone, it says "Failed to load the file." So i am unsure if this is even working or not. (I have no idea if it is because its my item im trying to download and install or not, even after moving the original files i uploaded elsewhere, its still not working) Both files are having the same issue.

Is anyone willing to download the trials and see if they are working or not? So if there is a problem i can hide the content and get it fixed before anyone purchases.
Hybrid01 Male CC and Hybrid01 Male IC

Slayerazazel
This post has been flagged as an answer
Slayerazazel
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
All good, I found the issue to be with the content uploader. I just reinstalled the content uploader and it's all working fine. And I was able to download and test my own trials. All working fine!!

Reading This Topic