3d Medieval Training Course from Arteria3d

Posted By yertari 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
yertari
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
The course will begin on Monday, and all students enrolled on the course, will receive an email on Monday with links to their video downloads for the topic of the first medieval building we will make.
yertari
yertari
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

The Medieval Building Training Course begings this monday, November 3rd. The course runs for 6 weeks and offers each week, a tuition course on making 3d medieval buildings. At the end of the 6 weeks you will have a collection of 6 medieval building models that you have created with the help of the tuition videos.

Each Monday on the course weeks, a collection of videos will be sent to students, of which they will then study and create their own 3d buildings. Throughout the week, Steve from Arteria3d, is then available via email to help and answer your questions on your 3d work.

Last Chance to sign up before the Monday start

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Weeks Ago
Hello.

I was tempted to join, but my life has been too goofy and unpredictable lately (not in a bad way, just keeping me away from my hobbies).  I didn't have the bandwidth to commit to another activity.

I would love to see screen shots from the students as you make progress.  Steve's images are quite impressive, so it will be interesting to see how you progress.

Enjoy yourselves.  Smile

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 minutes ago
Viking, my life is a bit crazy too, right now but I'm going try anyway. It's just something to do for ME...BigGrin

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Same here: I would have loved to join, but I am already enough busy with the Phyton (the programming language used by Blender) course at Coursera.org...
Next time Smile

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

yertari
yertari
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

You could still sign up, and even if you don't get time to learn as we go along you would still have receipt of all the videos, and I could help you out later with any tech help.

Also signing up for this gives all students, $30 off the next courses.

Steve
yaRincewind
yaRincewind
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I was thinking about the same problems.
No time...

But, on the other hand, every day has got 24 hours and it is your decission how to spend them. Just a matter of priority Smile

So I decided to join.

If I find the time, I will post some pictures. There are a few things I'd be able to create:
My version of a medieval castle kitchen
A kind of cave bathroom like in the novells Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey (I loved the books at the age of 16 I think)
A little room in a wodden tower (actually it is a project I'd like to build in reality), but some CG before is always helpful Wink
And a few other rooms for my LARP group Wink

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Danke für Flex - Haare und Kleidung, die nicht durch den Avatar gehen !

SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I just signed up for the course.

Mind you whilst signing up and purchasing the requisite software: Hexagon 3.0 and the Ultimate Unwrap 3D Pro which were a similar price I managed to buy the course twice!

This was not enthusiasm but fat-finger syndrome and I hope to appeal to Steve to be let off.

Regards

Sean McHugh

System Specs
Homebuild ASRock Z68 Extreme4, i7-2600K @3.4Ghz , 16 Gb RAM, 5.5Tb HDD, Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti; Win 7 64-bit Ultimate.
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
This is a great move and thank you for doing it, unfortunately I can not afford to sign up for this at the moment. It would be worth it just to see the work flow in Hexigon.

What future tuts you thinking of making, I see you are supplying the textures for this one, I'd love to see how you create thoes at some point.

Good luck I hope this is a success.

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
rampart
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Steve

I think I can speak for many icloners. This past month up to the 9th of November RL has offer for free iclone 6 with purchase of $300 or more in purchases. Also, iclone 6 will work with higher quality avatars, which means more expense for characters. The iclone 6 may work well enough for older iclone characters, but the benefits of higher quality contents will be imporatnt for many icloners. This all equates to a pretty stiff requirement for many iclone users. Couple that with new system requirements you are looking at a pretty large committment for many iclone users. I will need at least another $700 to build a new system in my own situation. My processor is an older mobo, Q6600 processor, 4 gig of ram and 550 Ti Video card. My system works fine, but no way this old dog will hunt with all the improvements in iclone 6.

So...what I am saying is this. Don't be discouraged by lack of interest by iclone users in your classes. If you give it a go again in say February the number of participants should be better. I would love to participate when the financial shock of updating to iclone 6 has passed. w00t

Edited
10 Years Ago by rampart

Reading This Topic