Question about Spinosaurus II

Posted By Shaky 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Shaky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I am interested in buying the Spinosaurus II, but I can’t use the Spinosaurus unless I can shrink it down to the size of a chicken. I know that characters like the G5s cannot be miniaturized without distortion.

Is it possible to shrink the Spinosaurus down to the size of chicken without distortions?

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICea2dc54d121bdadf3&g=20060611634610143107

Thanks
Shaky
LeeHounshell
LeeHounshell
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I also have a question about this product...
I have previously purchased several dinosaur products from DAZ (including Spinosaurus).
eg. http://www.daz3d.com/spinosaurus
http://www.daz3d.com/spinosaurusdr

Is it possible to make the motion files from Reallusion's dinosaur products work with DAZ dinosaurs?

Thanks.
W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You can scale it down in steps, i will see if i can scale it to a chicken.

No, the motions can not be used for Daz Dinos or you have to go through a complex proces in renaming the bones.

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

Shaky
Shaky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

W.VEEKE (5/4/2013)
You can scale it down in steps, i will see if i can scale it to a chicken.

Hi W. VEEKE

Did you have any luck in scaling down the Spinosaurus?

What I plan on doing with the Spinosaurus is to make it into an alien dinosaur, but very small. However, I can build two stages that are the same, but one is scaled up to make the alien dinosaurs look small. Then I combined the two images, if I get my cameras just right. Of course scaling the alien dinosaurs would be so much easier.

The one thing that is really needed in the market is scary monsters and aliens that are not humans in costume.

PS. I read that you have not been well. I hope you get better very soon!
Shaky
Shaky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I bought the Spinosaurus. I can only scale it down by 50%. How do I get it to be smaller? I suspect there is a trick to it. Do you know the trick? Smile
duchess110
duchess110
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Usually if I want to scale up or down

Load in your case scale down then save

reload the smaller dino rescale down repeat as many times as needed.

The only reason I have answered on Wil's thread is that he has not been well and don't know if he will see this for a while.

Duchess Designs Store 

Shaky
Shaky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

duchess110 (5/8/2013)
Usually if I want to scale up or down

Load in your case scale down then save

reload the smaller dino rescale down repeat as many times as needed.

The only reason I have answered on Wil's thread is that he has not been well and don't know if he will see this for a while.

Thank You! Duchess110

I scaled it, and saved it, and reopened it, but scale said 50% and would not let me go smaller. That is the reason I think I am missing a step or a trick. I will try again tonight and this time I will close iClone before opening again.BigGrin
W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Hi,

with Iclone i can also not shrink him enough. I find the time next week i will shrink it in 3d max.

Wil

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

Shaky
Shaky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi W.VEEKE
Did you get a chance to shrink that dino?
W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi,

I had a little fight with my health last half year, now i am back in bussiness, i hope.

Sorry for the delay. I did not read or write any post last few weeks.

Maybe you allready do not need it anymore, if yes, i will look at it comming weekend.

Wil, i am back!! lol

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

Reading This Topic