Faux News • Man Shot for Carrying a Screwdriver

Posted By dwacon 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dwacon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
When we saw the video of a man who was shot for carrying a screwdriver, we thought... why not? At least, before SNL does it...

Atomic Skeletons
[url=http://amzn.to/2zZ3md9]Queer Steer[/url]
Black Larry David

Galactic Blitz
Birthday Movie

colour
colour
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Nicely-done short Clip, Dwayne.Smile

Good Cop & victim Camera switches.

Realistic victim being shot Animation.

Slight glitch with Newsreader sliding into position. I think Character / Walk Forward & Select middle of News Desk & then Rotate Character, would fix that.

Smile 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dwacon
dwacon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.8K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
colour (3/21/2015)
Nicely-done short Clip, Dwayne.Smile

Good Cop & victim Camera switches.

Realistic victim being shot Animation.

Slight glitch with Newsreader sliding into position. I think Character /Walk Forward & Select middle of News Desk & then Rotate Character, would fix that.

Smile

Thanks, Colour for the consistent support and advice.

I got frustrated with the character walk... which I set the walk first and then did the E-Rotate but it came out more like a slide/glide than a walk. In hindsight, I probably should have done a walk motion with manual positioning instead of the character behavior walk. I need to stop working late into the night when my mind is not at 100%.

Good news, an actress contacted me and wants to voice the anchor, rather than the digital voice that people don't like. She is Asian... so will design a new character.

Another thing, I had 3 gunshots and footsteps walking away. The editing software crashed, and the restore had dropped a few of those things out. D-OH!!!

Atomic Skeletons
[url=http://amzn.to/2zZ3md9]Queer Steer[/url]
Black Larry David

Galactic Blitz
Birthday Movie

Reading This Topic