How to change my username in the forum?

Posted By Visconti 17 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Visconti
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (46.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hello, folks

Welcome to Reallusion's new forum.
After you log in to our new home, your default user name will be set as xxx from your e-mail address xxx@yahoo.com.

You can change your "username" by the following steps.
1. Click Control Panel on the right-top side
2. Find "Your Profile" on your left-nav
3. Click "Registration Detail"
4. Change your "username" or other

Please note that forum and Reallusion member share the same profile.

Thanks
Visconti

Visconti
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

Rainman
Rainman
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Congratulations on the new forum! Really like the cool new layout, and look! Also like the integrated premium member feature! Great job!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/b3ff98fa-fce2-4dcf-bd5f-3b2d.jpg
Join the community of iClone users at www.coolclones.com forum with a wide range of offerings -Hundreds of iCloneFreebies, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials, "Live" on-screen Skypecast instruction, cordial interaction with plentiful discussion about iclone, and related elements in iclone film making. There are an abundance of helping hands willing to aid users, and share the iClone experience. The Ultimate mecca for iClone enthusiasts!The C3 www.coolclones.com portal for fellow iClone addicts!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/cbb9d7ac-d7e3-4299-b9bd-2199.jpg

shalako42
shalako42
Posted 17 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Congratulations on the new look forum.  I find it easier on the eye and easier to navigate. Keep up the good work

"Do not consider it proof just because it is written in books, for a liar who will deceive with the tongue will not hesitate to do the same with the pen"

System Specs:

Apple Core with Banana Bits + 4 strings
Double Whopper with triple cheeseboard
1 x Mega huge Ram and a couple of sheep
HDD 2 x TerrraBurgers

Mythcons
Mythcons
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hey there. I followed the directions, and the forum reverts to my 'email name' shortly after I save the changes. I would prefer not to use my real name.
Mythcons
Mythcons
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
EDIT: Okay, I changed my name and it reverted back to my original name (email) within 5 minutes.
Edited
8 Years Ago by peter.e.alexander
Alan_M
Alan_M
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
peter.e.alexander (7/20/2016)
EDIT: Okay, I changed my name and it reverted back to my original name (email) within 5 minutes.

Hi Peter.e,

I myself have had this very issue, I have never been able to change my forum name from the naff one listed, nor have i found a way to change my password which is frankly dangerous.  I make changes to my forum name hit save and then a short time later it reverts back to the original, not very useful.

Alan M
Skuzzlebutt
Skuzzlebutt
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
this thread is pretty old  (9 years!)
they used another type of board back then.

at this point you both could just make another account with the name you want,
the ranks mean nothing here.
i (and my boss) dont think its a good idea to use your RL account as your forum account

Edited
8 Years Ago by budbundy

Reading This Topic