Profile Picture

I would like to ask crazytalk animator 3 to integrate the problem of external background

Posted By leohsu 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I would like to ask crazytalk animator 3 to integrate the problem of...

Author
leohsu
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)Senior Member (304 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I would like to ask crazytalk animator 3 to integrate the problem of external background

The current practice is as follows:

1. Insert the background (format AVI or GIF format)
2. Insert the props mode, and then select the role of inserting CAT3
If I insert the background using AVI format, then adjust the background transparency, in order to make CAT3 role
But the background will become translucent, and vice versa if the use of GIF format, you can not let the emergence of CAT3

My question is, if I use an external background insert, how you can make the background and role appear at the same time, and the background does not need to be adjusted to translucent
Is there any expert who can help me deal with this problem?

Leo

kylelee
This post has been flagged as an answer
kylelee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You could import your video as prop then you could adjust object z position.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/476a489d-b664-474b-9390-7442.png

Reading This Topic