Profile Picture

Best method for purchaseing Iclone 6 pro

Posted By pastord56 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
pastord56
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I would like to know what is the least troublesome way to purchase Iclone 6 or 7. I have tried to purchase From Reallusion using paypal and have run into nothing but problems. Is there a way that uses your credit card that will not carry me through a lot of twists and turns to get to downloading what i purchased. I had envisioned the fun I would have after purchasing the Iclone7 Deluxe suite. Unfortunately that has been stuck in pending for the last 8 days. Right now I am ready to start from scratch not using paypal. Can someone give me some advice on how to purchase this software without the extra trouble. I like the deluxe suite because it comes with everything i need including free training. Why is this so hard to purchase. I am looking forward to Iclone 7. Does support ever look at this forum?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing problems purchasing from our store.

For the vast majority of people, purchasing through the store is extremely quick and easy so it is puzzling why you are having this much trouble. Unfortunately to get the latest iClone 7 offers and special bundles, you will need to order through our store. Please do keep in contact with Customer Support. I'm sure they will help get this sorted out for you soon.

Note: Depending on your location, you may be able to purchase iClone 6 from Amazon but it won't offer a free upgrade to iClone 7 unfortunately.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

pastord56
pastord56
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)Senior Member (272 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I did order through Reallusion website, on the page showing the Iclone7 bundles with all the goodies. Before I could buy I had to become a member. So I set up membership then went through purchase process through Reallusion. 

Reading This Topic