Profile Picture

Captain America: The Fan Series Episode 1!

Posted By WingHeadAvengerMedia 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
WingHeadAvengerMedia
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
https://youtu.be/bwYgMvHLnRQ

Hey, everyone! Please check out the first episode of my new ongoing Captain America series! I feel like I am finally starting to get the movement aspects of iClone down to where this series is possible to do! I have always wanted a Captain America animated series based on my favorite Cap comics but since Marvel/Disney doesn't seem to have any plans to give that to us I decided to make the show myself! Let me know what you think!

The first episode of the all new CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FAN SERIES. EPISODE 1 PART 1 CAPTAIN AMERICA LIVES AGAIN shows the origin of the Sentinel of Liberty. Watch as America's greatest champion fights through the dark days of WWII just to have everything taken away from him as the war was coming to an end.

No copyright infringement is intended. Marvel/Disney own all rights to Captain America and all related characters used in this video. I own nothing.
WingHeadAvengerMedia
WingHeadAvengerMedia
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

Reading This Topic