Purchase the full Version of Earth Sculptor

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic94768.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By judah - 13 Years Ago
I recently purchased the Plant pack and the garden pack on sale here on the site, but it didn't come with the Earth Scultptor program.

Where can I purchase the full version of Earth Scultptor without buying the combo pack?  I checked their website also and the creator says his version won't work with Iclone, that I have to get it here.

Please help a stuck newbie.

Thanks, Shawn

By DELETED2 - 13 Years Ago
Do you want mine?
You can have it for nothing and the key.
I've just spent three solid weeks working on a project only to find that Iclone has a total inability to render trees if you're more than 50 feet away from them.

This means that the whole of Biosphere can only be used at close range.
Applying a large scene camera and dancing about with the focal lengths did nothing. Enlarging the trees so that they were enormous DID fix the issue. But only if they're effectively at a size that they would be were you about 50 feet from them.

My entire project is scrapped. Three weeks and more.
Tried two computers. Same issue.
The new site, iClonia, wont be launched.
Its a complete cock up.
I wish I'd known about this failing before now. This has really dearly cost me, this one.
By Peter (RL) - 13 Years Ago
judah (9/20/2011)
I recently purchased the Plant pack and the garden pack on sale here on the site, but it didn't come with the Earth Scultptor program.

Where can I purchase the full version of Earth Scultptor without buying the combo pack?  I checked their website also and the creator says his version won't work with Iclone, that I have to get it here.

Please help a stuck newbie.

Thanks, Shawn

Hi Shawn

Earth Sculptor is only available as part of a bundle pack.

If you purchased either of the bundles on the page HERE then you should have received Earth Sculptor with the Nature Builder Gardening Pack.

If you didn't receive the download link for it then please contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to help you with this.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

By judah - 13 Years Ago
Thanks Peter for the reply:

I now know about the combo pack that sells for $199.95 here at reallusion that comes with Biosphere, garden and Earth sculptor. I however bought a different combo pack when I bought my content for iclone5 and this combo only came with biosphere and the garden pack for $169. (I then purchased some texture packs to make up the difference to $199.)

So basically I didn't get the Earth sculptor product with my combo pack and I'm now having regrets since I need this and can't find it by itself. I even went as far as to the developers website and I found it there for purchase, but according to the developer, it won't work with iclone unless I purchase it from here. I'm at a loss. Sad I really want this but it seems to late without spending more money than I need to.

Can't I purchase it from the developer and get a plugin from Reallusion to make it work with Iclone?

And why doesn't reallusion sell this by itself?

frustrated, Shawn
By judah - 13 Years Ago
To Armstrong:

Are you offering me your Earth sculptor and serial for free? I'm at a loss for words. Thank you very much. I'd really appreciate it!

I'm sorry to hear about your project. I've seen your work; very impressive. You actually inspired me to get into Iclone with your tutorial videos. Smile I pray you can find a solution or a work around for your 50 foot viewing problems. Sorry.

Thanks again for the offer though. Let me know what contact info you need.

Shawn
By DELETED2 - 13 Years Ago
Write to enquiries@iclonestudios.com with your details.
By Peter (RL) - 13 Years Ago
judah (9/21/2011)
Thanks Peter for the reply:

I now know about the combo pack that sells for $199.95 here at reallusion that comes with Biosphere, garden and Earth sculptor. I however bought a different combo pack when I bought my content for iclone5 and this combo only came with biosphere and the garden pack for $169. (I then purchased some texture packs to make up the difference to $199.)

So basically I didn't get the Earth sculptor product with my combo pack and I'm now having regrets since I need this and can't find it by itself. I even went as far as to the developers website and I found it there for purchase, but according to the developer, it won't work with iclone unless I purchase it from here. I'm at a loss. Sad I really want this but it seems to late without spending more money than I need to.

Can't I purchase it from the developer and get a plugin from Reallusion to make it work with Iclone?

And why doesn't reallusion sell this by itself?

frustrated, Shawn

Hi Shawn

If you contact Support and explain you bought the wrong bundle I'm sure they will be able to help you to get the correct one. Please use the link I gave previously should you wish to do this.