iClone 5

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic88701.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By BSONICSOUL_20110504214159262 - 13 Years Ago
Iclone 5 is that's what's up! Artificial intelligence at it's best. Can't wait to get the upgrade!  w00t
By gsimonelli - 13 Years Ago
Does anyone know how much version 5 will cost without buying version 4 or content that I already have? Smile
By Peter (RL) - 13 Years Ago
The current full pricing for iClone5 Pro is $199.95. If you already have a previous version of iClone then you will receive a 50% discount off the full price.
By mglant - 13 Years Ago
I recently (last week and last month) spent well over the $200 needed to get a free upgrade to iClone5 and last week, I bought another copy of iClone4 to qualify for another copy. Where in my account will the "free upgrade" be noted? Also with these 2 copies, how much would a 3rd seat cost me? We are developing a business model to animate medical scenarios for a medical school and pathology residency program training system we are planning to get sponsored by several major educational societies and laboratory information system companies. I also have Vue Xstream, DAZ software, PoserPro, Lightwave 3D, Modo, but not 3D Max. Will be working with Dan Ablan, who has trains on these platforms as well as doing professional animation work. We will separately be developing high resolution animations of pathology. To build a "virtual" hospital and laboratory, etc. will we need to get 3D Max or can we do this work without?
M Glant, MD
Medical Director
Orchard Software
By mglant - 13 Years Ago
To further clarify. I have 3 seats with Crazy Talk Animator Pro and have had iClone4 for about a year, but not used it much, but have a fair amount of content. The goal here is to recreate the medical environment and maybe develop community related to the medical care later. First we will recreate a lab, equipment and personnel and use that to educate lay persons (mainly IT support personnel, but could be anyone needing background about how a lab functions) about processes. Then we would build clinical offices for physicians and even a hospital. We hope to then use iClone for the basic scenarios of patients presenting to a doctor and then the basics of clinical evaluation. Thus we will need to have altered characters with visible abnormalities and clinical equipment. After diagnosis, then there would be animations potentially illustrating outcomes. When we want to show high resolution imagery, we will do that in Modo and animate there or with LW10. I have a large asset base of characters from DAZ and can model those for both systems, but to build the facilities and equipment, can that be imported through the 3DXchange pro that I got rather than getting into supporting 3D Max? We might plan to market these models as an additional income stream for the studio.
M Glant
mglant (9/19/2011)
I recently (last week and last month) spent well over the $200 needed to get a free upgrade to iClone5 and last week, I bought another copy of iClone4 to qualify for another copy. Where in my account will the "free upgrade" be noted? Also with these 2 copies, how much would a 3rd seat cost me? We are developing a business model to animate medical scenarios for a medical school and pathology residency program training system we are planning to get sponsored by several major educational societies and laboratory information system companies. I also have Vue Xstream, DAZ software, PoserPro, Lightwave 3D, Modo, but not 3D Max. Will be working with Dan Ablan, who has trains on these platforms as well as doing professional animation work. We will separately be developing high resolution animations of pathology. To build a "virtual" hospital and laboratory, etc. will we need to get 3D Max or can we do this work without?
M Glant, MD
Medical Director
Orchard Software

Hi..

You will receive your serial number and download links for your free copies of iClone5 within 3 days of the iClone5 release. Once you have your serial numbers you can then register your software into your account.

If you wish to purchase additional seats then please use the link below to contact the Sales department. They will be able to offer you the correct pricing and information.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Your planned use of iClone in the medical field does sound extremely interesting. Perhaps you could update us on  how you get on. We would be very interested to see this how this develops. Smile 

By funfunfun - 13 Years Ago
And when will the Kinect Plugin be available for purchase and download?
funfunfun (9/19/2011)
And when will the Kinect Plugin be available for purchase and download?

The plugin should be available at the same time as iClone5 is released. Smile

By 7imprice - 13 Years Ago
I've got a question Peter, it's now the 24th of Sept. When will IC5 be released? Cool
7imprice (9/24/2011)
I've got a question Peter, it's now the 24th of Sept. When will IC5 be released? Cool

iClone5 was released today. Smile

You can find out all about it HERE.

By sjonesdc - 13 Years Ago
Peter,

If 5 was released today, when will those who qualified by purchasing ~$200 of DA and/content, receive the download link???

sjonesdc (9/24/2011)
Peter,

If 5 was released today, when will those who qualified by purchasing ~$200 of DA and/content, receive the download link???

Hi... The download links and new serial numbers will be sent out on the 26th (Monday).