Mr Slim for G5

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic87022.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Paumanok West - 13 Years Ago
Peter, it goes without saying that I am excited to hear about G5!

I have a corresponding Wishful Content request: could you please put in a request for a highly stylized G5 character similar to Mr Slim?

I have found Mr Slim provides a better basis for a streamlined character than any other model.

One thing Mr Slim lacks, however, are hands and feet that match the body style.

I found the missing hands, and they are wonderful. Can you please pass this on to your character developer?

PAWS
For some reason, I sense that people still do not understand what I am talking about when I refer to stylized characters.

Here is a pertinent example from a forthcoming commercially-produced animation.

If "stylized" is good enough for DC Comics, it ought to be good enough for anyone...? Wink
Also see the following:

By peteradam6 - 13 Years Ago
The stylized chunky look is also popular for some DC comics vinyl figures, although less slim than Mr. Slim.

By Peter (RL) - 13 Years Ago
Paumanok West (7/7/2011)
Peter, it goes without saying that I am excited to hear about G5!

I have a corresponding Wishful Content request: could you please put in a request for a highly stylized G5 character similar to Mr Slim?

I have found Mr Slim provides a better basis for a streamlined character than any other model.

One thing Mr Slim lacks, however, are hands and feet that match the body style.

I found the missing hands, and they are wonderful. Can you please pass this on to your character developer?

PAWS

Thanks for the request. I will certainly pass this to the Content Team for review. Smile