Duchess Designs Personal Store

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic62839.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By duchess110 - 14 Years Ago
To save having a thread started for each item that I place on my city store I thought I would start this where I can update and keep the content together.

Just a small sample of content to start this and will update as new items released.

This is my latest release Fallen Angel with Wolf Stocking skin included and several extras.

By Alley - 14 Years Ago
Beautiful stuff Duchess!!  The cream dress is lovely - hope she doesn't spill that wine on it. Tongue
By Dark Angel - 14 Years Ago
duchess110 (9/16/2010)
To save having a thread started for each item that I place on my city store I thought I would start this where I can update and keep the content together.

Just a small sample of content to start this and will update as new items released.

This is a good idea. It would help if Reallusion City had a list of shops (or am I missing something?) that you could browse in there. I used to visit the forum for help and tips along with discussion but it now just seem an advertising agency for all these shops suddenly appearing. Would not be more sensible to have them on Reallusion City Page? It is all becoming to confusing for us who want to buy from these shops?

Hope not to have spoken out of line but it is just a thought and probaly something that Duchess has thought about here? Smile

By Paumanok West - 14 Years Ago
Dark Angel (9/17/2010)
This is a good idea. It would help if Reallusion City had a list of shops (or am I missing something?) that you could browse in there.

Yes, desperately needed. I suppose the busy busy developers have been waiting for to reach a threshold of shops before they implement a directory, but now... IT'S TIME. BigGrin
The Alpha Wolf Pack has just been added to my store.

It is based on the Silver Grey Wolf hence the skin colour.

The wolf cub is scaled down and supplied as an i.Avatar.

They are all dressed up to attend the annual Ghoul Vampire and other strange creatures Halloween Ball. The hair on his chin also included.

I thought for a change I would do some accessories.

Here are 4 sets of matching necklace and earrings. For those that might wonder about poly counts and how Jewelery can sometimes be rather high I have put the counts on the item description not to bad as I reduced them within max. There is also a short promo video showing all 4 sets in use in one take.

By W.VEEKE - 14 Years Ago
Hi Dutchess, I saw allmost all your creations from the beginning and I can tell, you have an eye for details. Very nice work you do. Very well indeed.

Wil
By Alley - 14 Years Ago
Beautiful work Duchess - lovely.Smile
By Orientlove - 14 Years Ago
I love the way you texturize your works. Love their high resolution and admire the way you use colors and paint.
Getting back into the swing of things after being away on my holidays.

This Character has just been added to my store.

Jimmy Karate Kid. The Upper Lower and Shoes will also work with Mr. Pose if required to but please remember Mr.Pose is designer for posing not animation.

Been working on this on and off for a few weeks now and I have just put it on my store.Supplied as an i.Project.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/e102fc9e-519a-4c3a-93ec-3e0a.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/310f380e-b69a-476b-9856-f980.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/e62924a6-215f-41ad-ac4a-6c74.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/6db70b08-44cd-449f-aeaa-a593.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/cf4d3c89-388c-4808-b372-b299.jpg

Tried to show some shots with the wall and roof that can be hidden.

By Vit3D - 14 Years Ago
Very nice apartment!
I like textures and statuettes, but especially picture on the wall Smile
By Alley - 14 Years Ago
That looks really good.....I'm so tired of the Filmset and prop living room (not that there's anything wrong with it - Smile Tongue - but nice to see something different and this looks very elegant.  Nice work.Smile
By Bigboss - 14 Years Ago
Rats!!!, this appartment would have been perfects for my Promo Vidéo Wink

Very nice work and nice Showroom Video. I like the animated drapes! 

Superb Work Duchess!

Cheers!

By warlord720 - 14 Years Ago
Excellent work Linda! Very skilled and polished. Looks like its easy to film with too.
By sjonesdc - 14 Years Ago
duchess,

very nice set!!!!

By afterThought - 14 Years Ago
Very nice work, Duchess! Smile
By safegaard - 14 Years Ago
Great work. Smile
Just released on the Forge Theme Store.

Supplied as an i.Project with 14 props included. The Coffee Pot has a removable lid.

By Alley - 14 Years Ago
One lump or two Dawling!!!

Me thinks there must be "Bran" in that cereal, with the way Mr. Pose is sitting!!! BigGrinTongue

Seriously - those look fantastic - and will be a welcome addition to add to a scene for realism.

By gizmo - 14 Years Ago
Great idea duchess.
By Bigboss - 14 Years Ago
Are the articles genuine British Antique Porcelain ? Good price ! Love them !Smile
By colour - 14 Years Ago
Where's the jar of Marmite, for Marmite soldiers, then?ErmmWink
By Seeker769 - 14 Years Ago
Impressive work! Great attention to detail.

Chris

Sorry Colour forgot the Marmite you either love it or you hate it and I ????

Thanks for the comments Seeker.

Well I have been trying something different and this should be on the shelf at

The Forge shortly.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/777380aa-1f5e-4f6f-887d-17dd.jpg

Just Been Added To My Store.

A Free Christmas Gift from me wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Watch and Bracelet included the necklace textured into the upper. Shoes also textured to match the outfit.

By duchess110 - 13 Years Ago
In response to a recent mail I received wanting to know if I was going to do anything Native American Western etc here is my first character outfit.

I have called her Little Flower. She has 4 free accessories included in the pack.

There will be more Character imtl files props and accessories to follow when complete.

By Alley - 13 Years Ago
Absolutely stunning!!!! Smile
By afterThought - 13 Years Ago
That looks really nice, duchess! The details are awesome. Smile

aT
By colour - 13 Years Ago
Hmmmm................You would have thought that since iClone is a technically challenging Program & all about constructing stuff, it would be dominated by us egotistical ChapsWink

Far from it - I'm amazed at the technical achievements of the Wimmin, that, IMO, equal the best of the Chaps.

"Hiya Watha"RolleyesKiss is just one example of many.

This is the partner that I have made to go with Little Flower her Indian Brave.

There is an Older female and an Indian Chief I am working on but had some fun with the War Bonnet but they should hopefully be finished soon.

He has a total of 7 accessories included in the pack.

By Dulci - 13 Years Ago
I really like these Duchess! Nice work Smile
Thanks very much folks for the comments.

Next up are 2 Indian Chiefs. A Young and an Older version. Faces included and 5 Accessories. The War Bonnets made by me also included in the pack.

Hopefully to follow soon one more female and some props.

By sjonesdc - 13 Years Ago
Beautiful!!!
Took me a little longer than expected to get this into my store as I have been busy building up a new pc.

Anyway to finish off my American Native Theme here is an Indian Camp.

There is a total of 14 props the terrain iprop also included. You will see in the smaller shots that I made the terrain so you can water and have them on the riverbank or no water and the camp down in the gully.

By Alley - 13 Years Ago
Beautiful work Duchess - I like this alot!! Smile
By Bigboss - 13 Years Ago
Duchess, your indian Theme and Characters are amazing ! Smile
By sjonesdc - 13 Years Ago
These are wonderfully done!!!
Recently added to my store are a selection of G3 New Look Designs.

There is the option to purchase as single outfits or as Collections.

Purchasing as a Collection has a discount applied to the price.

Some examples and more Collections to follow soon.

This is my entry for the Campus Theme.

Its a tracksuit freebie with Sports Academy on sleeves and legs of tracksuit and an iClone Sports Academy Patch on the back.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/7db10445-3a4b-4f7a-8d8d-e96f.jpg

More G3 New Look Packs Released with discount applied, but you still have the option to purchase as single outfits

Nightclub Theme Entry Free in my Store.

This is our Lucy in her purple velvet dress strutting her stuff on the dancefloor, look like she has caught Kyle's attention.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/ae06b795-7a1e-4f1d-9736-6903.jpg

By W.VEEKE - 13 Years Ago
She looks stunning , welldone

She took my attention too
Thanks very much Wil for your comments appreciated.

This pack has just been added to my personal store. It is my entry for the Theme Collection Competition.

I Know its a bit early but having to work on my old pc. My new pc developed a fault and hopefully next week the replacement will arrive so will be busy rebuilding again.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/e8f5eac0-ac11-44f2-a323-3e1e.jpg 

2 New Outfits recently added to my store.

The first is a 2 piece suit for Robyn suitable for everyday or Office Wear.

The second I have called Miss Prim and Proper Robyn all dressed up maybe going for a job interview or a hot date.

By safegaard - 13 Years Ago
I must say, Lucy is a very hot girl. What a great design and coloring. Smile
Thanks safegaard appreciated.

Just put another outfit on my store. A 2 piece Herringbone Fishtail Suit and Ankle Boots for Robyn.

By TigerGraze - 13 Years Ago
You have a great store to visit and shop dear >>>>>>>>>>>Smile
tigergraze (5/6/2011)
You have a great store to visit and shop dear >>>>>>>>>>>Smile

I have only just seen your comment. Thank you very much for your kind words appreciated.

I have been very busy at home decorating and have now finally finished so can get back to creating some new outfits.

This pack has just been added to my store in the marketplace.

With this ring. Kyle and Robyns Big Day.

I know I have not done many outfits lately but wanted to try and see what I could do with creating some Creatures.This is the outcome. Once I have worked out the procedure needed for the Content uploader and what I do with the motion files with regards the aml etc they will be put in my store. Hope you find them amusing.
Video removed by me.
By Alley - 13 Years Ago
Totally cool Duchess!!  Cute little critters. Smile
Nice Family Smile !!!

Was this done with Archipelis?

Good job!

Bigboss (8/7/2011)
Nice Family Smile !!!

Was this done with Archipelis?

Good job!

Hi BB

Although I have Archipelis no they were not done with that programme they were modelled in 3dCoat. Its a programme I have had for quite some time now its sort of like ZBrush but a lot cheaper and its good because you can also retopo your work before taking into max for rigging and skinning.

A Free Character that could be used in your Horror or Halloween Movie.

Skinned to G3 Bones so iClone motions should work.

By shygirl - 13 Years Ago
Great idea Duchess! Smile  Nice job.

Shy

By Alley - 13 Years Ago
Thank you!!  That is so totally cool.
Cool Creature Duchess110 ! Smile Love it, Thanks!
By Illustrator Cathy - 13 Years Ago
Duchess! So good to catch-up with you! Pardon me for being so late to post!
Your work, as always, is stunning!

Cathy Hehe
These have just been added to my store.

A collection of 5 festive Xmas Tops. Each with its own unique design.

Beautiful Christmas tops Duchess Smile

Shy

Same Comment, beautiful tops Duchess Smile
This is the first of hopefully many creations for the new G5 Characters.Pack Called G5 Gwynn Bodystocking. Includes the Base Mesh so that you can do your own texturing if desired plus 4 Free pretextured Characters.

By Alley - 13 Years Ago
Congratulations Duchess on your bodysuit cloth and textures...great work!!  App & BB....look out!! Tongue

You go girl!!

It's about time someone who knows about clothing start making Cloths for iClone !!! Smile

Congratulations Duchess... Well done ! Smile 

By Apparition - 13 Years Ago
Yea! Time for BB and Apparition to quit and retire with honors! BigGrin

Good job Duchess! There you go!

Mike
Guy I think I have a loooooooong way to go yet.

Mike fear not I am not good enough to compete with the Masters. I will just keep trying and do my little bit.

Just been put in my store.

G5 base skin Gwynn Avatar with long nails a small amount of makeup a slight change of skin tone change of eye colour.

Plus in all 16 Gloves that will also fit on Wanda I have explained on the Marketplace how to do it.

http://youtu.be/t1HsJAEERqs

By Vit3D - 13 Years Ago
Duchess, my sincere congratulations with excellent start!!! Smile
By Rampa - 13 Years Ago
Great job Duchess!

I wonder if you could create a "face stalking " as well? It would be a real boon for creating eyebrows, scars, facial hair, water droplets, etc.

The overlay channel is a little limited, so such a thing would allow for all kinds of "decals" that could be included in the diffuse/opacity/bump/etc. channels.
By Rampa - 13 Years Ago
Mmmm! Chocolate sauce. Lots of good reasons for a bodysock!
Really nice job Duchess, well done.

Shy

Thanks for the comments Shy and Alley.

With Vit3D doing his special promotion for the PR5MC Starter it was to good an offer to miss.

So I have just put in my store a collection of 5 Body Art (Tattoo's) for the Upper Cloth which is skinned so well to the body that it enabled me to make some Body Art from the cloth.

By Vit3D - 13 Years Ago
Great idea Duchess and perfect realization!!! Smile

With your tattoos my character does not look so naked any more Wink
These look fantastic Duchess... Great artwork Smile
By 3D Universe - 13 Years Ago
Привет-есть здесь кто нибудь из России =http://city.reallusion.com/store/aleksei
By Vit3D - 13 Years Ago
Привет Алексей,
Да есть, я например Smile
Ты хотел о чем-то спросить? Если твой вопрос не связан с данной темой -- лучше пошли мне персональное сообщение и я постараюсь ответить.
На форуме нет никаких ограничений на использование других языков помимо англиского, но принято чтобы вопросы или комментарии все-же были как-то связаны с основной темой Wink
So it is almost here Christmas that is.

I hope you like surprises as my gift to the iClone Community is a Mystery Project and has just been put on my store.

2 Clues

1- It has been requested on the forum

2- It cannot be saved in custom content within iclone so suggest you save all the maps.

Hope you find them useful.

Very nice mystery gift Duchess Smile  Thank you for sharing and I hope you have a very happy Christmas.

Shy Smile

By Galfridus - 13 Years Ago
Thank you very much Duchess.Smile

Geoff.

By 3D Universe - 13 Years Ago
постройте дедушке Морозу избушку =http://city.reallusion.com/store/aleksei Hehe
By doubledutch - 13 Years Ago
Thanks Duchess !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Duchess... This is really fun!

I did not see the install log and I have a few Items in my Scene manager Panel marked (New!) so I am not exactly sure which one is your mystery Gift !!! LOVE the Idea !

Must be the .... Cool

Thanks again ...

By yaRincewind - 13 Years Ago
Thanks for the mysterious present Smile
Thanks to those that replied to the free Mystery Gift it is appreciated.

Just been added to my store a Collection of 7 Pairs of High Heel Boots for Gwynn.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/dc21320e-5183-4eed-8268-4f6d.jpg

By W.VEEKE - 13 Years Ago
Hi, they look great as all your content, welldone

I wish you a happy newyear

Wil
W.VEEKE (12/26/2011)
Hi, they look great as all your content, welldone

I wish you a happy newyear

Wil

Happy New Year to you also Wil and thank you for the comment. Just wish I was half as skilled in Character Creation as you are. I am slooooooooowly getting there.

Just been added to my store  Gwynn Smalls  After Dark.

5 Avatars in underwear some could also be used as bikini's or clubbing wear.

Everything you see is included.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/2f804bb5-877d-4795-84be-c470.jpg

By duchess110 - 12 Years Ago
This time Gwynn is wearing more in the cloth department.

A collection of 4 Dresses just added to my store.

Just been added to my store A Collection of 14 pairs of Shoes for Gwynn. Various styles from the full shoe, peeped toe, slingbacks and open sided. Now you know we women can never have enough shoes you should just look under my bed boxes and boxes of them and I can never find a pair suitableBigGrinTongue

By warlord720 - 12 Years Ago
Very nice Linda. Great looking stuff as always.
Thanks Mike for you kind words very much appreciated from you.
Well it is about time poor old Chuck had some new shoes I bet by now his trainers smell a bit.

So here are 8 pairs of shoes/boots for chuck.

THESE WILL ALSO FIT GWYNN WITH SOME ADJUSTMENT TO THE AVATAR PROPORTIONS TO MAKE THEM SLIGHTLY SMALLER. I DID SOME TEST WITH MIX MOVES FOR GWYNN AND I RECOMMEND TO TURN OFF FOOT CONTACT AS THEY WORK BETTER FOR HER AS THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR CHUCK.

Dont mean to shout but thought you might like to know this also.

By Bigboss - 12 Years Ago
These look fantastic Linda! Smile

Great pack!

By sjonesdc - 12 Years Ago
duchess110 (1/4/2012)
Well it is about time poor old Chuck had some new shoes I bet by now his trainers smell a bit.

So here are 8 pairs of shoes/boots for chuck.

THESE WILL ALSO FIT GWYNN WITH SOME ADJUSTMENT TO THE AVATAR PROPORTIONS TO MAKE THEM SLIGHTLY SMALLER. I DID SOME TEST WITH MIX MOVES FOR GWYNN AND I RECOMMEND TO TURN OFF FOOT CONTACT AS THEY WORK BETTER FOR HER AS THEY ARE DESIGNED FOR CHUCK.

Dont mean to shout but thought you might like to know this also.

Shoes!!!!!
Just what I was asking. They look great!!!!
I saw the Boots that Vit3D had released and thought I would do a texture mtl pack for them.

By 3D Universe - 12 Years Ago
luxurious-Bed http://city.reallusion.com/store/aleksei
By Alley - 12 Years Ago
Nice work on all the shoes Duchess!  I am most impressed and thankful to see shoes. Smile  Like your work on Vit3D cloth as well - your have your own unique style which I have always admired. Smile
Thanks Alley.

Now added to my store a Collection of Casual Outfits for the new cloth pack by Vit3d.

You will need the base cloth as shown OR if you have purchased the Complete pack where Vit has included the Base PR5 Avatar and the Upper & Lower Templates as well as his very detailed Mtl files my Mtl files will work. 

In response to a comment made by animagic in this thread

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic108027-14-1.aspx#bm108163

I have tried my best to create some formal looking shoes for Chuck. Some with and some without socks.

Will these also work with Gywinn???
These do not work quite as well on Gwynn because of the socks they break through the Default Characters trousers.

Also it is advised on some of the shoes I have not put a black opacity map on the skin for the feet if you find in some extreme moves the toes show through use this tip.

Hope this info helps.

After some discussion with Vit3D these shoes can also be used with the PR5 Character with some adjustments. The necessary maps have been included on the Marketplace zipped.

Here are some pictures that may help. I have put slight opacity on the trousers to help you see.

duchess110 (1/7/2012)
These do not work quite as well on Gwynn because of the socks they break through the Default Characters trousers.

Also it is advised on some of the shoes I have not put a black opacity map on the skin for the feet if you find in some extreme moves the toes show through use this tip.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks for the tip!!!
Just released to my store and will also be in Bigboss's Treasures Store soon.

A collection of Outfits based on the Mini-Skirt Cloth designed by Bigboss.

Just been added to my store.

Chubby who is Chucks older brother. Looks like his hobby is Motorsports. Resized in Max - he is shorter and more Heavily built.

By animagic - 12 Years Ago
Very nice from the look of it! Perfect and more realistic to portray somewhat older gentlemen.
Thanks animagic.

Just been added to my store a Nude version of Chubby. Complete with base mapped shoes and a template mapped cap accessory for you to put your logo etc.

Did a test and the cloth created by Bigboss  -  Chuck G5 Cloth Complete Wardrobe Overcoat Coat & Robe  and it will load onto Chubby and still retain his shape. Hope this might help those wanting a slightly different shape male.

By MrStockboto - 12 Years Ago
Gotta say Chubby's abs look a lot better then say MINE. w00t
By Paumanok West - 12 Years Ago
Let's hope Hutch rejoices.

I have this vague feeling you may have forgotten something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
Paumanok West (1/13/2012)
I have this vague feeling you may have forgotten something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Naughty, naughty, you're not supposed to!

duchess110 (1/7/2012)
In response to a comment made by animagic in this thread

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic108027-14-1.aspx#bm108163

I have tried my best to create some formal looking shoes for Chuck. Some with and some without socks.

Thanks, duchess, appreciated. I'll get them once my head feels a little clearer (suffering from a severe cold right now... Sick )

ha ha BigGrinBigGrinTongue. Well I for one am not going to put my dainty finger on it.w00tHehe

Sorry to hear animagic you have a cold goes with the seasons. Here at the moment darn cold.

Lots of frost in the mornings.

I have for the past 2 weeks been working on a new character.

This is Katie a early teenager approx 16 years old. The pack has 8 Complete Characters in various outfits.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICd8af008e561231a12&g=

Not bad! Smile Cool This character looks even better than some of us old guys can do w00t
By Vit3D - 12 Years Ago
Very good work Duchess! My congratulations! Smile
By shygirl - 12 Years Ago
Excellent job Duchess, well done!

Shy Smile

By hutchartwork - 12 Years Ago
Let's hope Hutch rejoices.

Sorry Duchess, sorry Pau, but he's way too thin (where's the potgut/double chin that men over forty naturally get once their body's metabolism slows down? ....plus the overall musculature softens and grows fatter and less pronounced with age Wink) and too...uh...*grabs his reading glasses*, ahem, "desexualized"? BigGrin
P.S. It's great work, Duchess, but not the type of character I need in my project. Rolleyes
duchess110 (1/18/2012)
I have for the past 2 weeks been working on a new character.

This is Katie a early teenager approx 16 years old. The pack has 8 Complete Characters in various outfits.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICd8af008e561231a12&g=

Forgot to mention that I tried Katie with the Bigboss Mini Collection Cloth example picture below.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICb0d686db4982da430&g

A collection of 4 Gwynn G5 Bunny Girls

Two I have textured and there are Two base meshes for you to texture as you wish. On the front opening corset upper layer you will see 2 maps one is for the strings laces and eyelets if you wish just put an opacity maps on them and make the corset top full instead of open as I have. Ears Tail and Tray included also, but not the glass and bottle. I believe they are Free from Reallusion breakables.

5 Gwynn Cropped Onepiece Outfits. The belt is on a seperate layer for texturing as the pictures show with or without the belt.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICcdfbd38d9ed0fa9d9&g

4 Business Suits for Gwynn.

Suit01- Slightly different from the others as the shoulder bag is skinned  and textured to the upper so this Character has 4 upper layers Upper- Jacket-Collar-Bag

and the others only 3 being Upper-Jacket-Collar.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICe7fcac6ee47b15bb7&g

4 Gwynn Shift Dress Pack. Smart Casual wear. Each Character has a hand bag. One also has a 2 layer glove where you have the option glove with nails - just glove or just nails.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC86e3bc0a5a6eaabb4&g

Beautiful and Classy Duchess, great job.

Shy

A 2 piece Skirt and 2 piece Trouser Suit.

Buttoned the correct side for a lady.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC108aed334c2c65004&g

The base meshes also included for you to create your own designs.

Oups! Blush

Will correct that... Cool

Posh Frocks. A collection of 9 Avatars.

6 Pretextured and 3 Base Meshes.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC3dfce2c101b2ff577&g

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/b81979e3-a4b0-491b-aac9-164d.jpg

Added to my store today

Business Style Outfit - 1

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC8c11d0e17e4ffe242&g

More to follow soon.

Now in Store

Business Style 2 using the new Reallusion Clone Cloth for Gwynn

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC61360f9bbf6517a08&g

Now in Store

Business Style 3 Also the option to purchase the 3 Styles at a discount price.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICbee811abfb1c843c9&g

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICf36cb391c3e4f5982&g

Added to Store

Rodeo Gwynn dressed in her leather jacket and chaps. 2 Styles of lower one as full length

using Slim Lower the other Tight for wearing inside the Knee High Gwynn Boots. The hair is also included which is Hat/Hair.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC8a750751f7d0701c2&g

Now in My Store

Overcoat Collection - Four different styles using the Clone Cloth for Gwynn Overcoat 
http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICb848cac536f195fc1&g

Now in Store

Black and White Collection.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC3c5d109bd94a26765&g

Gwynn back to the 60's Hippy Chick

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC47138cdf017699387&g

Now In Store

Casual Wear.

3 Tops 2 styles of Jeans and Sneekers in 3 colours.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC6291d0425822d5e59&g

New outfit just added to my store.

This is another of my own cloth creations.

Thigh Boots.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC506c0024521765131&g

Includes 2 Characters, the base meshes for you to create your own designs and one pre textured which also has long nails.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/9e47e23b-a87c-42de-b27c-0e0c.jpg

Just been added to My Store

Sporty Sasha several outfits and shoes designs. 3 pairs of gloves - one glove using Vit3D's Nails.

I decorated them with sweet stuff to remind Sasha to keep fit and to resist temptationBigGrin

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC8e48da5a3d33e7c92&g

By Vit3D - 12 Years Ago
Wow! Nice outfit Smile
A lot of thanks Duchess!
Thank you for your comments Vitaly your cloth is a pleasure to work with.
My first Collection of outfits for Sasha PR5FC_ CL1 Cloth.

There are 3 Trouser Suits 2 with watch and bracelet textured into the cloth.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC9b2f4d466a77e6690&g

Now all you have to do is decide is she a High Powered Business Woman maybe a News Reader or even a Secret Agent.

duchess110 (3/5/2012)
My first Collection of outfits for Sasha PR5FC_ CL1 Cloth.

There are 3 Trouser Suits 2 with watch and bracelet textured into the cloth.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC9b2f4d466a77e6690&g

Now all you have to do is decide is she a High Powered Business Woman maybe a News Reader or even a Secret Agent.

I vote Secret Agent!!!
By Vit3D - 12 Years Ago
WOW! All 3 fashions look great! Smile
Thanks a lot Linda!
Beautiful texturing Duchess

Shy Smile

Just been added to my store

3 Free Outfits for Gwynn.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC95fbdb6f50f8b7e39&g

By rgathje - 12 Years Ago
   Thank you for the great outfits.
By Apparition - 12 Years Ago
Great combination!

The remarkable clot base designs by Vitaly are complemented graciously by Duchess modern stye and feel.

I would consider this products a master sample of great creativity!

Please accept my admiration for your excellent work!

Mike
By Pollux - 12 Years Ago
Thanks a lot Duchess, great job.
To  rgathje and Pollux what a nice change to have someone say thank you for a freebie

it is very much appreciated.

To Mike Apparitions Thank you for your comment working with Vit3D's cloth is a pleasure.

By rgathje - 12 Years Ago
  Your stuff is beautiful and I am sure a lot of people are thankful that you give us something for free once in a while.
Now in My Store.

Burlesque. This is one of my G5 Cloth Creations.

There are 3 Characters in the pack. New Hair plus a hair/hat combo hairstyle.

Closed parasol also included.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC4763daa052eca3a94&g

By Paumanok West - 12 Years Ago
duchess110 (3/21/2012)
Now in My Store.

Burlesque. This is one of my G5 Cloth Creations.

There are 3 Characters in the pack. New Hair plus a hair/hat combo hairstyle.

Closed parasol also included.

Texture, colors, model, banner design, all the highest quality. Good job!

Thank you PWest for your kind words especially coming from a perfectionist in a style and look as yourself.

Lost Fantasy.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC65225c4ab6023b4f2&g

Chuck in his loincloth has body art on his upper skin apart from that just a smile on his face being with these 3 warrior females.
Amazon 01
In her black draped cloth upper, shield, shoes and a unique hairstyle.
Amazon02
Draped woven cloth upper also her headcloth is on the upper cloth layer.
Shield and shoes also included.
Amazon 03
Seperate upper and lower in hide and batik style textures.
Shoes shield and spear included.
Her hair is the face mask so texturing for this is on hair option.

By Alley - 12 Years Ago
Well done Duchess - this is a really neat pack and the hair and headpieces really add to the costume theme.
Thanks Alley I enjoyed doing this one a bit different and a challange.
Linda, these look pretty good and foremost, quite original ! Smile

Great Products !

Cheers!

Just Been Added To My Store

Now that Chuck has his new Reallusion Cloth Wardrobe he thought he had better get in shape so here are 3 free Keep Fit Outfits.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICac8b69bcf4769b5e1&g

By Apparition - 12 Years Ago
Wow Linda!

Your texture work is really impressive! It is good to know there great resources for mesh builders looking for original texturing!

Very natural, realistic and well done to the last detail!

Excellent!

Mike
Thank you Mike.

Thought I would give you a peek at a new Character I am working on.

Her name is Darline. As you can see she is more heavily built than Gwynn.

Hopefully she will be in my store next week as I have some more texturing to do.

A New G5 Character just added to my store.

This is a new Character that I have created in Max.

She is named Darline and has a lovely bronzen brown complexion with brown eyes and she has a more Cuddly Shape than Gwynn.
I will be adding more individual Darline Characters with various outfits hopefully over the next week.

So to start off I have done Darline in her new Bikini ready for her holidays.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICd9b6ed3de71806032&g

Excellent work on Darlene Duchess.  She is beautiful and the outfits are gorgeous.  Great job!

Shy Smile 

Thanks Shy. I researched how many ways to spell Darline. I did see the Darlene option, but chose Darline as it has my name in it Lin.

I just wish my body still had that sort of shape. BigGrinTongue

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICd9b6ed3de71806032&g

She looks pretty good Duchess Smile Nice Job !
Bigboss (4/8/2012)
She looks pretty good Duchess Smile Nice Job !

Thanks Big Guy that is nice to read. Especially from one as skilled in Character creating as yourself.

With regards comments in this thread by KaiD the Content Manager for Reallusion

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic120810-14-1.aspx

I have made a section on my store with only my G2 Content in.

It is at the bottom of my store page. You will see that I have greatly reduced the cost of some packs and made a load of outfits free.

Just been added to my store my second Darline Character.

She Can be Seen here.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC75bd1f77ad6e0ce04&g

Darline can also wear the Reallusion Clone Cloth for Gwynn as the picture below shows.

I am hoping in the next few days to get these 2 Darline Characters into my store.

By Alley - 12 Years Ago
Nice video Duchess - I am picturing you in front of the Kinect doing all those moves. Tongue
By Pollux - 12 Years Ago
Alley (5/13/2012)
Nice video Duchess - I am picturing you in front of the Kinect doing all those moves. Tongue

Hahaha... is it the case Duchess...?

Nice moves, nice video, thanks.

Alley and Pollux I did try and do it myself and had my family in hysterics, so gave up and purchased the moves from daz and used 3dxchange5 to bring them into iclone to use.

The 2 Darline Characters are now in my store

Rock Chick

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICdef06ec7dfb604e66&g

and Party Girl

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICfbbd20d5aa132cb23&g

I had a request by private email would I do a G5 version of the Native American Indian similar to the G3 that I did some time ago.

So here is Eagle Warrior created in Max based on Chuck G5.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/f1e21b80-0258-42d1-8348-9b45.jpg

He can also wear the Chuck RL Clone Cloth.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/5e05b7bc-c376-4837-b3eb-f218.jpg

By Alley - 12 Years Ago
Beautiful detaled work on the Native American character Duchess and just saw your female character - also stunning.
Thanks for the comments Alley.

Yes Eagle Warrior has his companion at last.

This is Sky. The main Sky Avatar is center front, but I have also included 3 extra opacity maps which can create the outfits in the picture below.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICca35b1e8796a1ea46&g

Peach and Cream Outfit for Sasha using the CL2 Cloth by Vit3D.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC3b623072e93674653&g

Besides the cloth I have also included a face makeup skin file. Accessories handbag and cowl.

Plus an i.Hair which is a hair hat combo.

By Alley - 12 Years Ago
Gorgeous outfit Duchess.  Love the colour and all the detail.Smile
I just saw this over on the Marketplace Duchess, absolutely beautiful.  Tasteful and classy. Smile

Shy 

By Vit3D - 12 Years Ago
Excellent Fashion!!!
I like all -- style, color, accessories Smile
My congratulations!
Very impressive Duchess ! Smile
Just been added to my store something I started a while ago and finally got round to finishing.

a Collection of 5 Scifi type Characters.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC9cedb174b266540c7&g

A New Pack just added to my store.

Gwynn in Uniform. 3 i.Avatars.

The Base mesh so that you can create your own uniform design plus 1 Army and 1 Police.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICd64544d06d56dcad2&g

2 New Outfits just added to my store for Gwynn

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC66d7188c382686b31&g

Another New Character just added to my store.

Betty in her little tight red dress, Hair Nails Makeup and Shoes included.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICf993484ff04171e10&g

A New Pack has just been added to my store.

3 Textured gowns plus the base mesh are included in the pack.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC1c46c4771ac2b37d2&g

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/0bed57c2-6da6-4f38-ae9d-cd1f.jpg

By colour - 12 Years Ago
duchess110 (9/24/2012)
A New Pack has just been added to my store.

3 Textured gowns plus the base mesh are included in the pack.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC1c46c4771ac2b37d2&g

Beautiful & elegant designs, LindaSmile

'bout time you had some  appreciative Posts, in addition the AA & BB TeamsWink

Thanks colour.

Just added to my store. A new Dress Design for Gwynn.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC65f4370e261cd2e19&g

Now added to my store. A puffball dress design for Gwynn.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICcf7329b0e8afc3272&g

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/2e93c2a9-5b66-4df8-ac45-0564.jpg

A new Collection of Coats and Jackets has now been put in my store.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/1ea67139-9490-4175-bd36-bab8.jpg

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC515db99d6eb4fa484&g

I have just put in my store a Christmas Gift for all members.

I remember seeing a post from peterblood that he would like a female warrior a bit more covered up. So there ar 2 versions I hope they might help. Also a more scantily dressed Character.

By tparrington - 12 Years Ago
That's awesome. Thank you! (Question: How do you group several items together as a packasge download in the Marketplace? I know you can in the content store, but I don't see anywhere to do that in the uploader for the Marketplace or the manage content page).
By Alley - 12 Years Ago
Thank you Duchess, very nice of you.
By Rampa - 12 Years Ago
Cool Duchess! Thanks.Smile
Your welcome Tami Alley and Rampa.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICfacfb75eaeb432540&g

Tami in reply to your question. When you are logged into your Store click on Manage My Store

You will then see on the left side a section Content Editing where you have the option to edit what you have uploaded and to also Create Pack. This is the one you want where you can add as many of your uploaded items and create packs.

Hope it helps.

By tparrington - 12 Years Ago
Thanks Duchess!
By Christy0 - 12 Years Ago
Thanks Duchess110
Happy Christmas.
By duchess110 - 11 Years Ago
New Outfit now added to my store and soon to be in Fashion Alley.

First of several outfits I have created with an Asian Theme.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC9d9825cc963f3cc49&g

By Popeye - 11 Years Ago
Very Nice Smile
Thanks Brian.

Now available Dynasty Female 02.

Also included with this Avatar is an i.motion as all ladies know it would be impossible to walk with the standard walk for Gwynn in this tight dress you would end up on your bottom.

It also helps with skin poke through.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICbf3c8926f58207dc4&g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLIICeWyxEw showing the walk in action it is approx 800 frames

2 more Dynasty Females now added to my store and Fashion Alley

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICce676e007b59231a9&g

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC95629ebebd44a12c4&g

Now added to my store and soon to be released in Fashion Alley

Miss China supplied as 3 complete Avatars.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICc87543813ac43c6e4&g

2 New Characters that I have been working on using the purchase script developed by Sen. I then had to skin and rig them. They have facial animation also.
Just added a new dress style to my store.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC4208dadf5d81da8e9

Strapless fitted dress with deep frill lower.
Included in pack base cloth for you to create your own textures plus a pre textured character with shiny lycra dress complete with ash blonde hair makeup and shoes to match dress.

I have built my own rig and face rig for this character. The base body mesh was created with the use of the Morph script by Sen. The purchased version. I then combined the mesh parts and took her into 3dCoat where I then worked on creating the face shape I wanted. Then in 3ds Max built the rigs and skinned her. This is Gwimp Gwynn gone ape so to speak Smile She can use iClones motions mix move puppet etc. I have used some of the face bones in the custom room to create 5 silly expressions.

In video I have tried to show her using mix moves face puppet and script. If you take her into 3d exchange to maybe create more custom profiles you will see that you have upper and lower eyelids, Nose Cheeks Mouth controls.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICba29b5330ae6633a1

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/dfefb05e-51ac-452b-8253-7724.jpg

A close up shot on one face you can create with puffed out cheeks

I have not put this in my store yet as I am unsure if they are good enough, but thought I would show you a clip.

Feline Gwynn Non Standard Human - One Complete Mesh. There are 4 outfits mini dress, corset, playsuit and playsuit with skinned spring tail.

She has whiskers skinned to her nose so in 3dx 5.4 you can move the nose bone and the whiskers follow.

She also has long black nail and longer black toe nails.
video removed by me getting rid of old stuff on you tube

By mr_vidius - 11 Years Ago
alrighty then.. can she talk? will she talk? or do i have to feed her cat food first? and when you plan on releasing her?

i know.. catnip not included.. right?

vidius

mr_vidius (4/22/2013)
alrighty then.. can she talk? will she talk? or do i have to feed her cat food first? and when you plan on releasing her?

i know.. catnip not included.. right?

vidius

Yes she can talk as I hope this video shows. This lady likes the best no cheep cat food only steak well done.BigGrin

The Feline Pack is now in my store

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC2cc7941dcf04763c9

Now added to my store

Zombies and Vampires.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICb08e52aadf64b2984

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/2c689fee-091f-41e5-95dd-2903.jpg

7 Characters in all. 5 Standard and 2 Non Standard.

Over what seems to have been an endless Winter Season Agnes (aka Gwynn) has piled on the pounds.
So she has donned her keep fit gear and headed down to the gym for a workout Smile

Spring enabled on boobs belly and butt.

By Alley - 11 Years Ago
Oh my...Agnes really has been nibbling a bit too much....oh well, hopefully those workouts will pay off.

Good job Duchess.
By Sen - 11 Years Ago
w00t great job Linda
Thanks Alley and Sen.

Agnes has just arrived in my store.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC80084aa768ab2a997

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/87b14cb8-ebae-4224-b363-df3c.jpg

Agnes just loves life and food as you can see.
Although she is a G5 Character with seperate upper lower head etc it is not advisable to change any parts as she will loose her shape.

Spring is enabled on boobs butt and belly.

Free bonus Agnes in a dress for you to texture.

New Character now added to my store.

Laura Clone a G5 Standard Avatar with seperate uppers lowers etc but advisable
not to change as you loose the unique shape. All spring enabled also with a subtle spring hair accessory.
She has a new face makeover also.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC796eb53dda1f7b204

Some more outfits and new meshes for Laura Clone.
She is having a well deserved holiday so here is some beachwear for her.
Base meshes used also included. No guns or holsters this time.
Spring enabled also with spring hair accessory.
The dress I have used as a towel and also as a short bikini top as an example of how you could
use the bases.

It is advisable not to exchange uppers lowers etc as you could loose her unique shape.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICbde3ea4a0e6d925e6

Now added to my store Street Tuff Crew

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC6c02e98bcf08d4b99

5 Street Crew Avatars dressed in combat trousers jeans tshirt waistcoat and Trench Coat.

Also some have body art.

Wraparound shades included. The Trench Coat Avatar is a free bonus.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/1a9cdd2a-b428-429a-8835-a1f6.jpg

Just a message to say thank you to the members that have mailed me saying that my store was not working on Marketplace.

I have reported it.

Again Thank you.

UPDATE:- I seem to have found what was causing the store not to open it was the Widgets on the page. So I have removed them for now.

No you have duchess all wrong Mrs Mouse/ArmstrongTonguew00tHehe

She was looking out for all those meeces that could end up in pieces.

Well it has been a while since creating anything what with the summer and gardening keeping me away and some health issues, but finally sat down a tried to create something using the new Game Bones.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/5f489c41-208d-4b47-922e-c40c.jpg

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC546915ed9708487b0

By Alley - 11 Years Ago
Nice job Linda....her face seems quite unique as well and I like that.
By colour - 11 Years Ago
Nice to see you've come-in from the garden & are in Production Mode again, Linda Smile
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year To All.

Free For One Day Only.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICea704baf20a242845&g

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/dc248f65-259b-4241-a7d2-3dd4.jpg

By mr_vidius - 11 Years Ago
thank you Duchess110!

vidius

By toonarama - 11 Years Ago
Very generous - thank you
By animagic - 11 Years Ago
Thanks, Duchess! And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! BigGrin
Well done those that grabbed my One Day Only Christmas freebie 2013.

I appreciate those that have taken the time and effort to say thank you.

By Pollux - 11 Years Ago
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year duchess.
Thank you for the wonderful things you've done for us throught the years.
Please do take care.
By duchess110 - 10 Years Ago
A New Avatar Abbey has just been added to my store. A slightly fuller figure with spring enabled

bust. 3 Avatars included in the pack a base for you to create your own outfit and 2 pre-textured.

Also included Nails and Shoes. Abbey02 also has a spring enabled hair piece.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICf8fe470d69f242538

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/25c2d130-d155-4b4a-9689-4a93.jpg

Here is a Christmas 2014 Freebie for you all to enjoy.

THIS ITEM WAS FREE ONLY FOR CHRISTMAS WELL DONE THOSE THAT DOWNLOADED HER

It is a G5 Standard Character with Cloth Physics.

I have only put basic settings on the cloth but you can alter the settings and weight maps even the Collision Settings to suit your needs.

I hope she behaves herself for you.

Have a Lovely Christmas best Wishes duchess110 and family.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC1e06c750bd255b549&g

By nlprod1 - 10 Years Ago
Thank You and Merry Christmas to you and your family! Cool
By toonarama - 10 Years Ago
Beautiful work - thank you and happy Christmas!
By animagic - 10 Years Ago
Thanks so much, Duchess!
By toonarama - 10 Years Ago
Thank you very much Duchess - beautiful work  - happy New Year!
Thank you very much to those that took the trouble to say thanks here on the forum and on the Marketplace for Christmas 2014 freebie.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC460359d7507441099

Just added to my store.

Tabatha a single mesh Character. She has a Spring Enabled Hairpiece.

Her Body Parts have Spring Activated.

Her skirt Has Cloth PhysX Applied.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/de2221bb-84d0-4912-a3d5-ad16.jpg

By duchess110 - 9 Years Ago
Now In Store.

Split Side Dress with Cloth Physics Applied. The Hair has Physics on also on the tips..

Her Body has Spring Activated.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICcb2f4036343e42ea9

By mark - 9 Years Ago
Awesome! Thanks! BigGrin
Another New Cloth Just Added To My Store.

A Single Mesh Character with full facial animation, body spring and Cloth Physics

added to the dress with Overskirt at the back. You get the base mesh and one textured.

G5 and G6 Motions work.

Hair not included, it was included in the Tabatha Pack.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICae48d47a4da713162

I have been working on a new design.  She has all the usual full facial features with Cloth Physics also activated.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICf164781dff812d820

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/e4668de1-5d0b-443a-aae4-d544.jpg

Hi

I have been working on a New Character. Single Mesh Non Standard with Full Facial Animation Features.

She has Long Nails Peep Toe Shoes plus a Necklace and Hair Accessory.

By gizmo - 9 Years Ago
Some really nice work here duchess. I'm computerless by choice for now, but I will take a good look at your store when I get up and running again.
Now released in My Store. Halter Neck Dress, video above shows cloth in use in iC6.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICe30f8b396f63efba9

Demo Video of a new outfit I have been working on. Cloth Hat and Cape have Cloth Physics Character has Long Nails and Body Spring Enabled.

Should hopefully be in my store by tomorrow.

By mark - 9 Years Ago
As always...EXCELLENT!!!!BigGrin
Thanks Mark.

The pack has now been put in my store.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICb392c2aaabb7d7428&g

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/71f3cc1f-a081-4d4c-a55f-a297.jpg

By Such Stuff - 9 Years Ago
Very nice. Spot on, in fact. Smile
Such Stuff (1/16/2015)
Very nice. Spot on, in fact. Smile

ha ha very good.BigGrin

It seems that Alley and myself had the same idea of a gown that dragged the floor, but we have approached it in different ways. Alley's very effective attached lower whereas I have created a full gown with similar effect.

It should be in my store in the next few days.

Now available in Store.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICba6046885222fc135

I thought I would try something different.

So here is Morphet. She is a Non Standard Single Mesh Character with full face and body animation.

She also has some custom morph shapes which I hope the video shows.

How To Use Morphs
Load character
Modify - Animation - Face Puppet
3DX_Custom 1-5 contain morphs

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC1b5df6380f34e9235

Forum acting strange will try and post again.

Following up on a comment by lplatter on the marketplace about Morphs and Cloth here is a very quick test to see if it was possible.

Following up on my test here is a Non Standard Character that also has morphs applied to create the look of a Pregnant Lady. In the pack are 2 identical characters one with and one without the morphs. Also 1 textured morphable included.

Pack Mum To Be.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC7b882867972dee5a2

By mark - 9 Years Ago
Looks like it's working pretty good to me....love morphs!!!!!BigGrinBigGrin
Thank you Mark

I am having fun trying out this morph thing. I have been doing a character with face and body morphs so thought I would do some screen capture showing some of the testing that I have been doing.

By mark - 9 Years Ago
So cool! Lots of possibilities I'm thinkin'!!!! BigGrin
This is a morphable Chuck I have tried to create a sort of Neanderthal look on his Morphs.
Although he has been created in iC5.5 you will see that I have done a drag and drop into iC6 and that the morph functions are the same.
He can also use as shown the other face puppet presets in the list.
There is an accessory giving him his Anatomical parts but no pictures as I respect others might not find it acceptable.
It is for that reason it is an accessory and can be deleted from the Accessory folder.
The Character will not be affected by this and will still do all the morphs.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC97559facd5f05fca0

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/a59b4feb-8088-452e-b8c9-b457.jpg

Forum playing up.
This is a New Morph Character - Morphina in her Long Gown.
I have done 3 different styles and 3 textured for those styles to get you started,
As the video shows you can leave her as normal or create custom morphs.
I have also included a very basic skull cap hair accessory and some Top Hats. The are scaled and positioned
for the normal shape character so some minor adjustment will be needed for morphs.
An assortment of face textures on the Base Characters.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICc6485019eb09c4835

A New Pack I have been working on has just been added to my store.

It included 7 Characters in all.

3 Base Meshes and 4 Pre-Textured

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC7384c01317ce19438&g

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/07fa5ff0-c378-41a0-8f3c-b9d6.jpg

New Pack added to My Store

Rockabilly Poodle Outfit.

There are 3 Characters 1 base and 3 textured with Cloth Physics. One Character also has a scarf attached as an accessory which has cloth physics also applied.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICfacc50207e31a5a49

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/c311cd84-227d-4d09-9e17-6593.jpg

By mark - 9 Years Ago
SWEET!!!!BigGrinBigGrinBigGrin
Thanks Mark Smile
I have been trying to recreate a different Heidi. All the skinning etc done in 3ds max.

She has a slightly different face. Body Spring R & L Breast settings. Hands not quite so masculine and longer nails.

There will also be 6 custom face settings as well as the normal viseme.

I now have to do the promo pictures and upload to the Marketplace but here is a video for now.

By mr_vidius - 9 Years Ago
looking good! looking forward to seeing them soon!

vidius
Ok My Heidi aka Adel is now in the Marketplace.

Reason for Adel apparently Heidi could be a derivative from Adelheid as can Adel.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICa7fdaa4eac30cc601&g

The 2 faces in the forefront are from the custom face morphs a grumpy face and a wink lip pucker.

I have been working on some new cloth for Mason-Perry.
His abs have body spring activated I have left at full strength but you can adjust which you may see in the video also showing some custom morph expressions. There is a Character with Boxer Shorts Another Vest and Boxers and some everyday pants. 
The voice is the Mason talk free with iC6.

I have not yet done all the promo work or put in the Marketplace yet but hopefully by Sunday Evening.

Nearly forgot his face is slightly different here is a pic.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8f32351e-07bc-4aeb-88ed-e21d.jpg

Ok I have done the promo shots and the pack is now in my store.

There are 7 Characters in the pack. 3 Base and 4 pre textured.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC2e9d6c16dced232e6

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2fadf297-05e9-4338-b2f8-64ee.jpg

This is a new Character I have been working on based of G6 Heidi.
I have made her a long sleeve dress. She has body spring Custom Face Expressions and Cloth Physics.
There will be 1 base Character and 2 pre-textured in the pack.

Sorry it took longer to publish than I expected but there were problems with the Content Uploader that myself and other developers encountered.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC333d869ef4ad96567

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c564711e-5f23-43f6-9638-4c9e.jpg
A new pack has been added to my store.
Heidi Body Stocking Barefoot and Heels. There are 4 characters in the pack with full facial features and body spring activated.
http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC225fe0f73e42b7262&g

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/47819487-c936-46ca-a3c1-19c8.jpg
Hi I have just added a new Character to My Store.

Meet Rex a brother of Masons.
In the pack there are a total of 5 Characters.
1 - Base with Cloth
3 - Base Cloth Textured
1 - Nude Rex complete.
http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICf5eda5db1a97a2965

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/49c08bec-3fbe-40c7-9ac8-487f.jpg
A New Outfit for Mason has just been added to my store.
Coat and Scarf with Cloth Physics applied.
There are 2 base meshes slightly different and 3 textured meshes included in the pack.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICace4dfd1a05d31008

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d807e3ea-69a3-4c0d-9c45-aecf.jpg

[

I have been working on some new characters. The original mesh was created using Character Creator using the default sliders nothing from the essentials pack.
Then using Marvelous Designer to create the clothes also some work in 3dcoat then into 3ds Max for the tweaking and skinning.
I hope to have them in my store by the end of the weekend. The name at the moment is the Yam Yams.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a2d7d4a9-af9e-47a7-8488-6c08.png
Ok so I got side-tracked making some more outfits for this character Tongue
Then I decided to take advantage of the free Mixamo Motions. Now I love music and dance it is in the blood so I decided
to make use of the Mixamo Northern Soul dances as this is a style that I love and have made a video of some of my Yam Yams dancing Northern Soul.
I must get my act together and get them in my store soon.

Thanks for the emails asking when these characters were going to be released.
I am sorry for the delay but due to a death in the family putting these on the Marketplace was way down my list of to do.
So this is the first of the Yam Yams there will be a lot more to follow more than can be seen in the video.
http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICc7a1938e585da9d35

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/11cd4584-423e-4646-a9f9-68d6.jpg
I hate putting the packs together and doing all the promo shots. Smile

So I decided to have a change of scenery and do a video to show some of the Male Yam Yams that I have also been working on.
Perhaps tomorrow I will get back to promo shots and uploading to the Marketplace.

Now in my store on the Marketplace.
Yam Yam Hoodie.
I Base Character plus 1 tweaked hoodie character textured.
http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICeae9d768771df6197

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b8b0cf79-91f6-4601-89fb-4351.jpg

I have managed to get another pack put in my store on the Marketplace.
Meet Yam Yam Teen2.
She has cloth physics applied to her top.
Cropped turnup trousers and gloves.
In the video of my Yam Yams doing Northern Soul you can see the cloth physics in action.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC97533eec6d4769117

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/570294a6-abd2-4273-b0fe-8e90.jpg

Another Yam Yam pack now in My Store.
Corset Briefs and Legwarmers. All ready for the Gym. This Character can be seen in action in the video below.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC5abb7c288d2d8fba1

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dac2316d-5f62-4183-9d10-18bd.jpg

Another Yam Yam pack has gone on the Marketplace.
Yam Jacket with cloth Physics Corset and Leggings.
The Textured Yam has shades as an accessory.

The base mesh yam is in the Northern Soul Video back centre.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICe6a308464de3128f7

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f13b5d76-d3da-44b3-b413-8999.jpg
Another new Yam Yam Pack has been added to my store in the Marketplace.

Yam Yam Warrior Female 1 base mesh plus 3 textured to start you off. The helmet is also skinned to the Character and not an accessory.

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICcf823049596c02780

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c3a9d203-a58d-4096-8463-7f03.jpg
Thought I would share some sneak peeks with you of some of the work that should eventually show up in the Marketplace.

Yam Males which the video I did above shows then in action well here is a pic.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/47435a8a-d436-4fbc-8bc2-3eb6.png 

Also here is another Character I am calling Vengeance a work in progress.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/22ba91e7-e191-41fc-a8e2-c483.png

By alemar - 9 Years Ago
Yam yam are very crazy... they are pygmies aliens? kkkk nice I appreciate duchess!
A Free Christmas 2015 Item has just been put in my store for you all.
His name is Billy looks like he has eaten all the Christmas Mince PiesTongueSmile
Base created using Character Creator the outfits 3dCoat and Max skinned in Max also. I was running out of time to get this up free for you all so if any glitches sorry.

Item now removed maybe next Christmas
By animagic - 9 Years Ago
Thanks, Duchess; very nice.

Seems that Billy needs to go on a diet as part of his new year's resolutions! Tongue Sick
By animagic - 9 Years Ago
Duchess, when I go to the store, the Add button is greyed out.
animagic (12/12/2015)
Duchess, when I go to the store, the Add button is greyed out.

Oops sorry that was my fault I was uploading some other stuff after that and must have clicked on the hide button for the pack Blush
You should be able to get Billy now.

My Yam Yam Characters sing for you.
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas. Its better watched on YouTube HD720 than these stupidly small videos that are embedded.

By duchess110 - 8 Years Ago
I have been trying out the new Morph Sliders and then working out how to pack and get loaded onto the Marketplace.
So here is WolfMan.
The pack contains 2 morph sliders 1 - for the body and head and 1 - for the teeth to fit into the snout.
Also 1 Prebaked Character with custom RGB Masks for the body and face hair.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3e0ea72b-3670-48ee-9663-1d55.jpg

Here is a video of him speaking in iClone.

Also one showing some other morphs I am getting packed and added to my store.
It shows how you can mix and match them.

As I showed in the video above there are a few other sliders I have made.
Here is Pigman that I have just put on the Marketplace. He will be joined shortly by his brother Pigman Grunt.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6abca6ff-1486-44ce-a9d5-cbd1.jpg
Pigman Grunt has now joined his brother in the Marketplace.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/824be585-4cd7-418e-88c0-cf77.jpg

A new Pack added to my store.
The Grim-Lyns
I think you know what characters I used as inspiration.
You will also need for this pack the CC Morph and Skin pack by Reallusion.
These characters will work in CCreator but I suggest you remove the displacement maps before dressing them. Once back in iClone reapply the maps to
the desired strength on Head and Body.
 http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JICadd02aa50f7654b10

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/703f6e1b-e405-4792-bf66-fb27.jpg 

all removed by me

Here are a few pictures on Non Standard Characters because of the extra cloth I have added to them.
Hopefully they should be in my store in a few days. I will put in the pack the base meshes plus a few textured also.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1e7350ad-4b2c-4eeb-a157-08af.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ecc416b5-55d9-42a3-9366-26ee.png

all removed by me

By duchess110 - 6 Years Ago
I did not realise that it had been 2 years since I last created anything to put in the Marketplace.
Waiting foe 2 eye operations and then the recovery does take a long time.
Anyway here is a free Christmas Gift from me to you all so that your CC3 Character has a dress for the office party.
You can find the dress here.
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/free-dress

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c3cdaee8-6a98-4765-b229-ef77.jpg

By animagic - 6 Years Ago
Thanks, Linda! I'm glad you have recovered and I look forward to more of your creations!
By toystorylab - 6 Years Ago
Thank you very much...
Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!
By mark - 6 Years Ago
Great to have ya back!!!!BigGrinTongue