"cid: JIC21979767130e023c6" was not found

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic526752.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By perry_496801 - 2 Years Ago
This message appeared in the Project panel in Templates. At this stage, all I'd done was open the software for the first time. It appeared for other templates, too. Have I overlooked some aspect of the installation?
I checked the Reallusion Templates and Custom folders and all the right headings are there, but without any content.
Because this seems to be an installation issue, I should mention that instead of installing the software on the C: drive, I opted to place it on a different drive, as the C: drive was almost full. This resulted in this structure: X:\Reallusion containing three folders: Cartoon Animator 5, Reallusion Custom, and Reallusion Templates.
My suspicion is that some paths in the software are hard-coded on the assumption of a different structure.
By toystorylab - 2 Years Ago
I have my Reallusion Software (IC 7&8 CC 3&4 CTA 4&5) installed on F Drive without issues.
Try a reinstall...
Thanks, I will. What's your folder structure look like? All my other Reallusion programs are on the C: drive.

By Jason (RL) - 2 Years Ago
Hi Perry:

It is suggested that you can provide your issue to the customer support through the link below, 
so that we can understand and help you to solve the problem.

Best Regards.
I've reinstalled CA5, but in the C: drive, and the problem has now been resolved.