Daz bones and Reallusion CC3

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic514309.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By emotionaldreams2_054755 - 2 Years Ago
is it possible to stop CC3 from deleting bones? for example. i created some  jiggle bones in daz. exported to 3dxchange/Iclone fine. but when sent to CC3 from iclone to clothed it, CC3 always delete the bones. so impossible to clothed them and keep the bones. i know i can just export the character with the clothes from daz to iclone. but i have some weight mapped cloth i like to use that are in CC3. suggestions?
By Kelleytoons - 2 Years Ago
If it's a non-human character you can send it from 3DX to iClone.  DON'T send it to CC3 because you WILL lose the bones there.

CC4 I have no idea - I'm about to install tonight and perhaps I'll know more by the end of the week but it *might* work for you (you still can't make it an avatar, though - avatars can't have extra bones like that).
By emotionaldreams2_054755 - 2 Years Ago
Kelleytoons (5/15/2022)
If it's a non-human character you can send it from 3DX to iClone.  DON'T send it to CC3 because you WILL lose the bones there.

CC4 I have no idea - I'm about to install tonight and perhaps I'll know more by the end of the week but it *might* work for you (you still can't make it an avatar, though - avatars can't have extra bones like that).

forgot cc4 came out. cant afford it at the moment. thanks for reply though Smile