How to download developer content from Marketplace?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic508439.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Colonel_Klink - 2 Years Ago
Hi I'm currently doing an update of some of my products re-texturing and adding other features. There used to be a feature that enabled one to download their own content, however after several trials the download button on all of my products doesn't do anything except go to a page where it says 0 of 0 products found and "No records were found based on your search criteria."

Also on my product developer page a lot of my previously published products to Prop Masters etc just say 'paused" some clarification on this would be most helpful.
Thanks
Bob
By JustBad - 2 Years Ago
Did you check your Developer tab within CC3 ? I can dl all my content here and did those items have export option if not the email I read said they would be deleted after a certin date if no export option was offered fyihttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ee77d0a8-4c20-485e-b1fb-271b.jpg
That doesn't work as the content in particular doesn't appear in Smart gallery yet they appear on my Marketplace author page, and yes each one of the products I attempted to download have export prices. Thanks for the help though.
Bob
By Peter (RL) - 2 Years Ago
Colonel_Klink (3/9/2022)
Hi I'm currently doing an update of some of my products re-texturing and adding other features. There used to be a feature that enabled one to download their own content, however after several trials the download button on all of my products doesn't do anything except go to a page where it says 0 of 0 products found and "No records were found based on your search criteria."

Also on my product developer page a lot of my previously published products to Prop Masters etc just say 'paused" some clarification on this would be most helpful.
Thanks
Bob

Hi Bob

Please can you contact applewang@reallusion.com for assistance with any developer operation issues.
By 4u2ges - 2 Years Ago
I do not think that button ever worked. If I need to download my own content, I use "Download Selected" from the Backend management (it's at the top when you choose to edit assets).
4u2ges (3/9/2022)
I do not think that button ever worked. If I need to download my own content, I use "Download Selected" from the Backend management (it's at the top when you choose to edit assets).

Thank you 4u2ges. That did the trick.

Peter (RL) (3/9/2022)
Colonel_Klink (3/9/2022)

Thanks
Bob

Hi Bob

Please can you contact applewang@reallusion.com for assistance with any developer operation issues.

I have sent them an email. Thanks, Peter.