I wish some of the gaming tech would creep into IClone

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic494969.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Data Juggler - 3 Years Ago
I am not a gamer, but I watch this video of a soccer match, and I think I could spend the next 75 years and not build a scene like this in IClone.

I realize this is built by some of the best game developers on the planet, but still this is amazing to me:

By kungphu - 3 Years Ago
While not technically inside iclone, you could build soemthing similar looking with iclone and the unreal engine via Livelink. If you follow Bassline’s Unreal 4 Tips and Tricks thread, you’ll see the crazy wonderful things those gents are conjuring up form iclone and Unreal. They’re literally Unreal! Smile
By Blazoneer - 3 Years Ago
A few years ago, I would have agreed. However, iClone and it's accompanying modular work-alongs like CC3 are now so seamlessly integrated with Unreal, which doesn't do character creation, that multiple viable pathways to amazing games with amazing characters exist.

Grab a few soccer moves from Mixamo + create a few lookalikes via Headshot + bolster your blueprinting skills, and you can (soon enough) have your own fantasy soccer league. At the very least, you could develop a great looking penalty-kick game that pits the player against a goalie.  
By Data Juggler - 3 Years Ago
I don't even like soccer, I just want to do less work to create animations. Games have computer players, that can at least wander around. I want smarter characters, that understand commands. 

I am finding it all to be too much effort to be hidden on YouTube.

Spend 6 weeks on a video, 100 views. I make a 10 minute video after work, 5,000 views.