Breasts from Daz to CC3 not smoothed, not perfectly rounded. Do you know why?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic490739.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By antoniojosecastilla - 3 Years Ago
Hi. I am trying to import Daz Characters to CC3 with the Transformer CC3+ option. To have the textures from Daz y have to bake textures. I do it with top resolution, and i have the problem that the breasts are not rounded, and i don't know if i have any way to improve it.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

I don't know if i can put a breasts picture here or if it is against to the rules. Thanks in advance
By Kelleytoons - 3 Years Ago
Without an image it's hard to know exactly what you mean, but there is a button on the scene rollout for the base of an avatar at the far right that is set to "Original".  You have the option to set this to either tessalation or subdivision and each will smooth out the mesh in different ways.  Try them and see if this fixes your "problem" (it's not usually an issue in animation since an avatar is moving and/or dressed but there are times it will be better to apply a smoothing algorhythm).
By antoniojosecastilla - 3 Years Ago
Kelleytoons (7/27/2021)
Without an image it's hard to know exactly what you mean, but there is a button on the scene rollout for the base of an avatar at the far right that is set to "Original".  You have the option to set this to either tessalation or subdivision and each will smooth out the mesh in different ways.  Try them and see if this fixes your "problem" (it's not usually an issue in animation since an avatar is moving and/or dressed but there are times it will be better to apply a smoothing algorhythm).
It worked. Thank you very much!