Music Video, Playing at Life (music from the 80s Video from 2021)

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic487851.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By esemgee - 3 Years Ago

Although I've been using iClone for a while and there are videos online – usually a mix of animation and live - this is the first I feel I could share with the community, whose help in the forum has been exceptional. It has problems, some movements are a bit jerky etc. I only had a 4GB graphic card, so rendering was time consuming (the car scene took over 12 hours) therefore, rather than redo I left alone! And after I had finished and uploaded, iClone had a major update which would have helped massively toward expressions (a bit dead at the moment and considering it is about dented male pride it could do with a bit more anger!) and those jerky moves! Ho hum! There is a wee hint of nudity so viewer beware!

Vimeo makes it a lot darker than it is meant to be. Have tried 4 times to compensate for this but all versions seem to end up the same!

For those who like tech history: The music, written in 1981, recorded in 1994in my bedroom, was programmed on an Atari ST 520 (yes, 1MB) triggering a KorgM1. Mixed down, with vocals (I can’t sing) onto a 4-track Fostex cassette machine and mastered onto VHS video tape.

Again, many thanks for the help given by the Reallusion community

By Amper Sand - 3 Years Ago
Me I'm very impressed, great work! Especially I love how you mastered the lights. Congratulations! Five stars Smile
By esemgee - 3 Years Ago
@ampertox. Many thanks - You have helped me, directly or indirectly many times over the years so thanks for that and your wonderful feedback. I can't watch your ' restricted' video as I need to sign into YouTube, which I am very reluctant to do!