Help! Problem when I import hair into unreal. The hair is pink and become pink.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic478564.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By cynsegura - 3 Years Ago
I am using cc3.3 and I was trying both things unreal live link with iclone 7.8 and also exporting as a fbx files. Both trials hair changed colour from pink to black. Is there someone who can help me. I am not familiar with unreal, about how to change maps etc. I tried both things importing hair as pbr and as digital human hair. Both options came in this awful way as I show on picturehttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cc8dae66-e8a7-427b-acf7-0254.png
By alfied - 3 Years Ago
I don't know who is reading this, it's certainly not anyone from reallusion. I find it utterly unacceptable that this new update has shipped with so many bugs, utterly interrupting commercial deadlines and there are not well informed members of the reallusion team answering questions about the product. Utterly unacceptable.
By cynsegura - 3 Years Ago
Sorry I made a mistake in the typing. I didn't update to new version. It is happening with cc3.3 and iclone 7.8 Someone can help me. I suppsose it is something I need to change on textures
By Peter (RL) - 3 Years Ago
alfied (4/1/2021)
I don't know who is reading this, it's certainly not anyone from reallusion. I find it utterly unacceptable that this new update has shipped with so many bugs, utterly interrupting commercial deadlines and there are not well informed members of the reallusion team answering questions about the product. Utterly unacceptable.

Please remember that the forum is primarily intended for user to user discussion (but is moderated). 

However, for official Reallusion Support if you are having serious issues using your software, then you should contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to help you on a one to one basis. 

And for more minor issues and bugs, you can report them in the Feedback Tracker using the link below.  You will then get a status update once the team have had time to check the issue.

Thank you.