"Transition curve" as icon w/pulldown in property toolbar?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic468719.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By nils1971 - 3 Years Ago
Dear developers,

the transition curves are something really beautiful about this software. Then, why hide them?
Each time a right-click and finding the right command in the flyout menu...
I would find it terrific if the chosen transition curve can have a prominent place in the property toolbar (or somewhere else). If I click on it, I see all curves in a flyout, one more click and it gets changed.

Thank you,
Nils 
By nils1971 - 3 Years Ago
I would like to add another wish. How about giving the user the possibility to set the standard transition curve on something else than "linear"? There simply is almost no "linear" movement in the world, at least if we don't want to animate robots or technical stuff. Instead of clicking through all my curves, for each joint seperately (!), to set the curve from linear to "smooth" or "dampen", it would be great if the software has the possibility to ease this for me.
By Peter (RL) - 3 Years Ago
Thank you for the suggestions.  Please do remember to post your wish lists in the Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant product teams and you will get feedback from the team there when applicable. In addition, it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions normally getting priority. 

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Thank you