I just want the Viseme animation on the same audio that I improved in Audacity - Can one separate the audio from the Viseme animation?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic457901.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By juliein3d - 4 Years Ago
Hi, so I cannot seem to find a way to copy and paste a long string of Viseme animations without the audio.
I had to make mods to the audio to remove some echo issues and want to use the exact same Viseme work I did - its long or I'd just redo it.
For some reason I can copy but not paste and I'd think I could just save it without the audio but seems I'm missing the technique I guess.

How would I use the exact same Viseme lip sync with the same but modified tone audio for a character?

thanks!!

By juliein3d - 4 Years Ago
ok well, sorry after hours of trying I finally figured out that I just needed to save it as custom face animation and then I can reapply it, I didn't see I could select just face!  
I think I answered my own question! :-) but if there is a better way, love to hear it!  I tried copy and paste just the Viesme but that just didn't work.  Kept thinking there must be a split audio from Viseme command but didn't see one.

Anyway, I can do it this way by saving to the MotionPlus custom face animation.

By animagic - 4 Years Ago
The way I do it is that I use the audio to create the visemes, but I don't use the audio from iClone directly for the final movie.

I just render scenes from iClone and then put it all together with audio in my video editor.