In game Character Creation EULA Question

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic439859.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By HumbleJ - 4 Years Ago
So I just purchased a CC3 Pipeline and iClone 7 package and was going to use this software to help me build my game however I ran into this little tidbit in the EULA after I purchased it. 

10. The unique topology of characters generated by Character Creator is Reallusion's property. You may not do the following applications unless getting explicit permission from Reallusion:

. Repurpose them into any other 3D formats, distribute them, or sell them in any third party marketplaces or applications.

. Use the characters or their morph assets to build up another character generation system in games or interactive services.

Now forgive me for having questionable reading comprehension skills but I need to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. 

I cant use any characters I make using this software in my own in game character generator?

Because I was planning on having one similar to Skyrim or Fallout 4, where players could customize their own character. A feature that is pretty common in games today.