Combining Projects

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic439231.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By william.carey30 - 4 Years Ago
Hello All!

Let's say I have three completed projects, and I want to render them all as one video, one after the other.  Is this possible?  If not, how else could I achieve the same result?

Thanks much!
                                                                                                            Bill Carey
By Amper Sand - 4 Years Ago
To my knowledge, the only possible way to achieve this is to render each of them individually then mix all resulted videos using a video editor.
The drawback is the final video is re-encoded, so there will be a more or less visible drop in video quality.
However, in case you only want to append your clips, nothing else, without re-eencoding, if they are identical in framerate and size, you can use MKVToolnix (windows freeware) which accept as input for appending video clips if they are identical in such parameters.
By Peter (RL) - 4 Years Ago
If you render to Sequence Image PNG or uncompressed AVI (requires a lot of free hard drive space) then you won't lose quality when you edit and reencode them in your video editing software.
Thanks!
Thanks All!

Ended up downloading and using "MP4 Joiner" & "MP4 Splitter", nice little free programs by Alex Thuering.  I don't notice any quality loss, and this gives me new options when I'm making iClone animations.

Bill Carey