"Send to IClone" no longer works with low-poly clothing on CC 3 avatars

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic436446.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Postfrosch - 4 Years Ago
I have (probably) not been able to use CC 3 avatars since the last CC 3 version
Send more to Iclone 7 with the command "Send to Iclone" if I have reduced the polydress in CC 3.
The old CC 3 that I have already created with the previous CC 3 versions and sent to Icloen via "Send to Iclone" also do not work anymore.
Strangely enough, GameBase does. CC 3 avatars and CC 3 with the original clothing (without reduction)

Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

By facr73 - 4 Years Ago
That also happens to me.
By rosuckmedia - 4 Years Ago
Same for me,
rosuckmedia
Nobody else uses the command "Send to Iclone" from CC 3
(also with clothing reduced in CC 3) - this no longer works (probably since the last but one update) - or it works for everyone else
What still works is "Send to Iclone" with non-poly reduced clothing

Greets from Germany
Postfrosch
By animagic - 4 Years Ago
I usually save the iAvatar first, which always works. I don't normally use "Send to iClone". But you are right, "Send to iClone" does not work with poly-reduced clothing.
Hello RL,
I have now received confirmation from several users in both the English and the German forum that CC 3 Avater with reduced clothing in CC 3 can not be brought to IClone with the "Send to Iclone" command.
There is definitely a bug here
Kind regards from Germany
Postfrosch
By Peter (RL) - 4 Years Ago
Postfrosch (2/23/2020)
Hello RL,
I have now received confirmation from several users in both the English and the German forum that CC 3 Avater with reduced clothing in CC 3 can not be brought to IClone with the "Send to Iclone" command.
There is definitely a bug here
Kind regards from Germany
Postfrosch

Hi Postfrosch

Your feedback has been passed to the CC team. Once more is known about a fix I'll update again.
By Peter (RL) - 4 Years Ago
UPDATE:

The CC team have confirmed the issue and plan to fix it in the 3.3 update. 
UPDATE:
The CC team have confirmed the issue and plan to fix it in the 3.3 update.

Hi9 Peter,
Thanks for the Answer
Greets Postfrosch