Really loving Cartoon Animator 4!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic426268.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By OldRoz - 5 Years Ago
Don't know what you folks did, but this software went from crashing a lot to being extremely stable!

Once in a while, I forget to turn off my computer at night. Even after going hours with no reboot, CA4 keeps working. I can't believe the difference. I can even keep some other programs open while I work, which I could not do before. Makes working with CA4 even more fun now.

I've been able to make real progress on a project that's close to my heart--a music video for one of my boyfriend's songs. Promised him a video 13 years ago and thanks to CA4, I will be able to finally fulfill that promise. Now, with Face3D Tracker, it is a lot easier to have my characters sing along with the song. 

I also have to say that your tutorials are invaluable. Between those and and the manual, I'm able to create characters and implement my ideas. I grew up watching cartoons and still love them. To be able to make my own cartoons is something I had never dreamed possible when I was a little kid. I will never stop appreciating that. 

By Peter (RL) - 5 Years Ago
Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Smile
By kylelee - 5 Years Ago
OldRoz (11/6/2019)
Don't know what you folks did, but this software went from crashing a lot to being extremely stable!

Once in a while, I forget to turn off my computer at night. Even after going hours with no reboot, CA4 keeps working. I can't believe the difference. I can even keep some other programs open while I work, which I could not do before. Makes working with CA4 even more fun now.

I've been able to make real progress on a project that's close to my heart--a music video for one of my boyfriend's songs. Promised him a video 13 years ago and thanks to CA4, I will be able to finally fulfill that promise. Now, with Face3D Tracker, it is a lot easier to have my characters sing along with the song. 

I also have to say that your tutorials are invaluable. Between those and and the manual, I'm able to create characters and implement my ideas. I grew up watching cartoons and still love them. To be able to make my own cartoons is something I had never dreamed possible when I was a little kid. I will never stop appreciating that. 

Hi, if you would like to share the joy with your video to more users, you could be involved in the FB community, there are more kind users to share their video.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CartoonAnimatorUsers/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/crazytalkanimatorusers/

By Parthoo - 5 Years Ago
Hi,

I am beginner, just using CTA4 since last 10 days for my first elearning project. 
I too like CTA4,CTA so for.
Just I am beginner, unable to understand how RL products work. But I am sure, I pickup fast and participate in @2020 Animation work contest Smile
In fact , I want to use iClone also, I will start after my elearning project complete.

From programmer/developer respective, I feel RL products are "wrapper" to Blender (very hard to animate, steep learning curve) and others.Smile

Thanks,
By OldRoz - 5 Years Ago
Thanks for the invitation! I will do that.
By vidi - 5 Years Ago
I feel RL products are "wrapper" to Blender (very hard to animate, steep learning curve) and others

For me are too   Reallusion Products  the easiest way over all. The most is already premade and ready to use. 
By quiqueelda - 5 Years Ago
For me it is not stable at all. And I have a very powerful computer. The program fails a lot at the time of rendering in WVM video mode (it crashes, something that also happened to me with version 3).
It is a good program, although it can be improved. The transition from one body animation to another generates image breaks in some cases, in addition to some complication when it comes to "adding motion over another motion". It is a good program, but it needs a lot of improvement.
By kylelee - 5 Years Ago
quiqueelda (11/10/2019)
For me it is not stable at all. And I have a very powerful computer. The program fails a lot at the time of rendering in WVM video mode (it crashes, something that also happened to me with version 3).
It is a good program, although it can be improved. The transition from one body animation to another generates image breaks in some cases, in addition to some complication when it comes to "adding motion over another motion". It is a good program, but it needs a lot of improvement.

Hi, I have no idea this issue of the rendering WMV video, could you pass your issue to Feedback Tracker?
Or if you are using mac version, you could attach the crash report to the Feedback Tracker or Technical support, they will help you kindly.
if you are using the PC version, you also still pass your issue and attach the video to the above.
Feedback Tracker: 
https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Product/Cartoon-Animator-4
Technical Support: https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html
Your issue will help them to improve the program more stable.