Can't see it in my avatar

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic420643.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Kelleytoons - 5 Years Ago
Sigh.  I KNEW I shouldn't have bought this.
I was doing just fine capturing with my PN without the ML plugin but it was on sale...

So I've got broadcasting turned on from the Neuron software and all seems to be working there, but even after selecting the PN profile in ML I can't apply it to my character.  Assuming I'm doing something wrong NOT in the manual or anywhere, what can fix this?  (And how, Peter, can I get my money back if it can't be fixed?)
By mtakerkart - 5 Years Ago
Just to be sure , did you buy the perception profil gear  (999$) ? You need this plus the motion live plugin at 100$ .
Yeah, as I said, I can capture just fine with the PN using the Neuron software.  With the Neuron software enabled and on broadcasting BVH, iClone sees the PN plugin profile (so I can select it) with the right IP but I can't assign it to my character.

By mtakerkart - 5 Years Ago
Strange . I don't have the Neuron gear for motion live but regarding this tutorial , it seems that you hve to select first your character then enable the motion live
to connect to your different hardware. It's not the same as the Neuron plugin where it's the reverse process : enable the plugin then select the character.

Oh, I know -- I'm doing it this way but it doesn't work.

I have a trouble ticket in so we'll see (I suspect it may just be "give me my money back!")
By pixalkiller - 3 Years Ago
did you ever get a fix for this?

Running into the same problem
By Kelleytoons - 3 Years Ago
With me it was the manual was wrong.  It said to use Port 7001 and it actually needs port 8001 (in both the PN software as well as Motion Live).  Once I changed these numbers all was well (well, relatively -- the PN plugin is still sluggish inside of iClone unless you have a very fast machine/great GPU, but you can mitigate this somewhat by using the dummy avatar and simplifying your scenes).