Unity3D

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic419210.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By karavias.a - 5 Years Ago
Hi, I am looking to purchase Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline, to use for 2D character animation for Unity3D.
Are there any plans to create a script to use characters and animations from Character Animator 4 in Unity3D without creating PNG Image Sequences?

By Peter (RL) - 5 Years Ago
Thank you for the feedback. I have passed your suggestion to the CTA team and will update again if we have any additional Unity support.
By theonlyrodhill - 3 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (8/12/2019)
Thank you for the feedback. I have passed your suggestion to the CTA team and will update again if we have any additional Unity support.

By theonlyrodhill - 3 Years Ago
Cool- and two years later I'm still hoping for this feature- I have Creature2D to work with Unity but it would be awesome to have a CTA4 Unity runtime for all of CTA4's features.  A lot of people use Unity- and would look really hard at CTA if it had better Unity support.  CTA could really add so much to games developed with Unity.
By kaitensushifan - 3 Years Ago
I agree 100%, we're building a game and having a plugin that bridges CTA with Unity would be absolutely amazing.
By kaitensushifan - 3 Years Ago
I agree 100%, we're building a game and having a plugin that bridges CTA with Unity would be absolutely amazing.