Cannot sign into CC#

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic419177.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By firebase512 - 5 Years Ago
Whenever I open CC3 it prompts me to sign in, after signing in it stays stuck on authorizing despite the browser saying that I have been successfully authorized. It then crashes after a few minutes and nothing will change it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and even reallusion hub wont remember my login information and I have to constantly login to that. My recent computer broke and I am installing this onto a new one, would that have an impact?
By The-any-Key - 5 Years Ago
Tips is to reboot the computer.
Open the hub and login.
If you get a login error, you need to wait as RL can have issues with the server. (Happen to me for around 30 minutes)
When you login to the hub successfully open CC and you should be good to go.
I re-booted my computer, I can log into the launcher fine, but I have to then login to the character creator when I open it, and the browser says I have successfully authorized myself, but the app is stuck on authorizing before crashing,

Edit: It also logs me out of reallusion hub when it crashes.
Try run everything in admin mode.
Also make sure you install some Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.
By raxel_67 - 5 Years Ago
There was another thread here with that issue, i dont think it was solved here in the forums, contact support on this one. As far as i remember no one here could figure out the issue
Did not work, sent something to support to see if they know whats going on. Thanks for helping!
By Peter (RL) - 5 Years Ago
raxel_67 (8/9/2019)
There was another thread here with that issue, i dont think it was solved here in the forums, contact support on this one. As far as i remember no one here could figure out the issue

The user in the previous thread did find a solution. It was related to the AMD Ryzen 3000 series processor which needed updated drivers.

https://forum.reallusion.com/418104/Character-Creator-3-stuck-on-login-screen