New to this forum - Need help with creating animated face with proper lipsync for ENGLISH sentence.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic415524.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By taj_243450 - 5 Years Ago
We are creating a ROBOT to conduct a job interview.
We have 400 interview questions (approx. 5 seconds long per question)
We want help in creating a DIGITAL HUMAN face (one male and one female) and have the ability to pass question text and output we need is a VIDEO file with proper lipsync for the text passed.
Can someone PLEASE help and guide me or if someone can build this tool for us?
Please contact me at taj@haslani.com

By dante1st - 5 Years Ago
You can't build tools with this program. This is an animation program, I wonder if this is even the program you want for your stated purposes? 
By sjonesdc - 5 Years Ago

taj_243450 (6/18/2019)
We are creating a ROBOT to conduct a job interview.
We have 400 interview questions (approx. 5 seconds long per question)
We want help in creating a DIGITAL HUMAN face (one male and one female) and have the ability to pass question text and output we need is a VIDEO file with proper lipsync for the text passed.
Can someone PLEASE help and guide me or if someone can build this tool for us?
Please contact me at taj@haslani.com

As dante1st stated you can't use this to create the tool, however, you could to the following:

1. Use iClone or CarzyTalk to create the "Digital Human" with the questions, output to video 
2. Bring the video into software such as Articulate Storyline , Captivate, or Lectora, or maybe Adobe's Animate CC (I havne't use this updated version of Flash), and set things up to "jump" to a specific question in the video.  

BUT... the question I have is why do you have 400 questions and if you need this amount, would the sequence of the questions be based on the answer(s) to a particular question(s)?