Import Custom Character to cc3

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic413929.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By jesusaramenes - 5 Years Ago
Hello, I would like to know how to import a custom character into cc3, there must be a solution, the characters sold by reallusion are well created somewhere... thank you Wink
By vidi - 5 Years Ago
 import a custom character into cc3
define custom in your case .
If it is from DAZ Studio use Transformer, otherwise create a morph.
By jesusaramenes - 5 Years Ago
custom means to create from a to z by me, so not coming from daz and not being a simple morph, how do the reallusion creators create the characters ?
By vidi - 5 Years Ago
not being a simple morph
a Morph means you can not import your own Mesh, because you can not change the vertex order. . A Morph is also  a custom Character, but it must be based of the orginal RL Mesh 

For Example 
By Ascensi - 5 Years Ago
Custom to me would be completely rigging a model you made yourself. Is it number and name format of bones, verts, embeded id in meshes that only allow select partners like Daz or Poser, number of UVs per body section etc. What if people created a custom character outside of Poser, Daz, iClone etc and they want to bring it into the marketplace but need the help of CC3 for further customization? Content Devs need to know how they can do this. 

I hope Peter or someone else could provide some info detailing how this could be possible.