Realistic Human 100 repack for CC3

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic413159.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Galfridus - 5 Years Ago
Thank You RL for the Realistic Human 100 repack for CC3.
I always liked this pack from time I bought the original issue.
A very pleasant surprise to receive an email for a free upgrade repack to CC3.
So quick, easy and versatile to use now in CC3.
Great fun mixing the morph sliders.
Thanks for supporting previous customers.
Geoff.Smile

Edited for spelling.

By Pixtim - 5 Years Ago
+++1 ! Smile really cool yesss
By mtakerkart - 5 Years Ago
Can someone tell me how to upgrade ? I reload from my Hystoric order but it's the same old stock. The upgrade option is for exporting.

Thank you
By animagic - 5 Years Ago
You should have gotten an email with a link. Click that and confirm and then the updated pack is added to your account.
By mtakerkart - 5 Years Ago
Oh! Thank you Animagic.
Yes I found it.
It would be great if it were possible to add a thumbnail to each morph slider. That would give some basic idea of what to expect from the morph.

I can of course look at the thumbnail of the original RLHead file but that's a bit of a hassle.

EDIT: To clarify: The heads can be applied directly (in which case there is a thumbnail), but there is also a morph slider for each head shape. It would be great if those had thumbnails too.
By argus1000 - 5 Years Ago
I have a problem. I originally bought the Realistic human 100 pack. Those heads don't work with the CC3 characters.  If I remember correctly, when the repack for CC3 came out, I was supposed to get the upgrade for free. But I don't have that repack for CC3. Where can I get it? Thanks.

Look at my order history. I have 2 sections for Realistic human 100 pack, I downloaded and installed them both, but I can't get them to work with CC3 characters.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4477344f-a18f-42c8-a82f-a9e8.png
@argus1000: You should have received an email form RL about this. I got my notification on May 14.

In the email is a link to click. From there on follow the instructions. You updated pack will be added.
Thanks, enigmatic. I remember receiving the email and  downloading the upgrade a while ago, before I changed computers, but I can't find it now. In any case, that upgrade should be in my order history and it isn't.
Thanks, anigmagc. I remember receiving the email and  downloading the upgrade a while ago, before I changed computers, but I can't find it now. In any case, that upgrade should be in my order history and it isn't.
By DragonClawStudios - 5 Years Ago
I have to agree with the OP. Having this accessible in CC3 is absolutely amazing, and does wonders for workflow! Way to go Reallusion! 
By virtuali - 3 Years Ago
I see the last post in this thread was from 2 years ago but, what about using these in CC 3.4 ? I already have the Realistic Human 100 repack for CC3 installed but, when selecting a head, it says CC3 characters are not compatible with CC3+, so it suggest a conversion process which takes lots of time, like 5+ minutes on an i9-10900k with 64GB of RAM + RTX 3090, and it does it again when selecting a different head.

Is there a pre-packaged version with all 100 heads already in CC3+ format ? Having to convert the head from CC3 to CC3+ each time is very time consuming, making this package basically unusable with CC 3.4
By Peter (RL) - 3 Years Ago
virtuali (4/7/2021)
I see the last post in this thread was from 2 years ago but, what about using these in CC 3.4 ? I already have the Realistic Human 100 repack for CC3 installed but, when selecting a head, it says CC3 characters are not compatible with CC3+, so it suggest a conversion process which takes lots of time, like 5+ minutes on an i9-10900k with 64GB of RAM + RTX 3090, and it does it again when selecting a different head.

Is there a pre-packaged version with all 100 heads already in CC3+ format ? Having to convert the head from CC3 to CC3+ each time is very time consuming, making this package basically unusable with CC 3.4

Hi...

Unfortunately there is not a repacked CC3+ version of this pack but I will pass on your feedback.

For now if you want to load the heads without converting each time, just load a CC3 base character first. Then when you apply the head it will appear instantly so you can see how the character looks. Then if you want to take advantage of CC3+ features like SkinGen you can then convert the character to CC3+.