Will installing iClone 7 affect the installed CC3?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic412896.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By foglevel - 5 Years Ago
A while back (5 months), I purchased CC3, which is now installed on my computer. Now, I'm thinking about purchasing "iClone 7 Pro Bundle Plus CC Essential..." which comes with a free version of CC3. How will that affect my original installation of CC3? Will my account page show that I have two purchases of CC3 with two different serial numbers? Should I uninstall the original CC3 before installing the iClone 7 Bundle and consider the original purchase as a loss? Should I forget about the iClone 7 Pro Bundle and stick with CC3 and Motion Builder? I know that's a lot of questions, but it's really about one thing....making a decision to purchase "iClone 7 Pro Bundle +" which has free software that I have already purchased. Is iClone 7 Pro Bundle worth it if I already have Motion Builder? 

By foglevel - 5 Years Ago
Never mind. I'm a little smarter than I was yesterday. I made my choice.
By The-any-Key - 5 Years Ago
I think iClone have something of a built-in-light-version-character-creator-plugin. But that is not the current CC3 what I understand. So iClone 7 Character creator is not the same as Character Creator 3. Just very similar names :-)
By animagic - 5 Years Ago
I think you can just install iClone, as you already have a functioning CC3 Pipeline.

The basic CC3 that comes with iClone 7 is still a separate program, which the Pipeline version extends.