I bought Crazytalk animator 3 one month ago because reallusion said when Crazy talk animator 4 is out we will have it for free. But for the moment i dont see nothing

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic411063.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By zeliwipin - 5 Years Ago
Hi.

I bought Crazytalk animator 3 one month ago because reallusion said when Crazy talk animator 4 is out we will have it for free. But for the moment i dont see nothing.
I don't understand, will they honore there words later ?
Thank you.
By animagic - 5 Years Ago
Did you purchase a CTA 3 bundle? That was the requirement, as far as I know, not just CTA 3 by itself.
By zeliwipin - 5 Years Ago
Yes i purchased the pipeline bundle, i know how to read my friend. I purchased only because of this offer.
By vidi - 5 Years Ago
maybe you can download with the HUB app or you find it in your account listed ? 
By Peter (RL) - 5 Years Ago
zeliwipin (5/1/2019)
Yes i purchased the pipeline bundle, i know how to read my friend. I purchased only because of this offer.

It seems you may not have actually read the promotion details correctly. I have checked your account and see a purchase of CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pipeline on the 17th March 2019 but this was not part of a bundle. It was just CTA3 Pipeline on its own which would mean you wouldn't qualify for a free copy of Cartoon Animator 4 unfortunately.
By realart - 5 Years Ago
I have the same problem ... I bought a CTA3 PRO bundle or so I thought when I bought it directly from the link on the e-mail offer last december. But obviously the link was just so cleverly formatted that I only bought a PRO version and not a bundle version. Although I chose exactly what you offered with the upgrade right in the shopping cart. After paying for the purchase, I had a message on the screen that I'll later know where I can get Cartoon Animator 4 when it's ready. From time to time, there were notifications of email about how CA4 is making progress. So I was in the faith that I get CA4 for free. But as you said earlier to the previous questioner, I also may not have understood your (unclear / deceptive) offer. 
By Peter (RL) - 5 Years Ago
realart (5/1/2019)
I have the same problem ... I bought a CTA3 PRO bundle or so I thought when I bought it directly from the link on the e-mail offer last december. But obviously the link was just so cleverly formatted that I only bought a PRO version and not a bundle version. Although I chose exactly what you offered with the upgrade right in the shopping cart. After paying for the purchase, I had a message on the screen that I'll later know where I can get Cartoon Animator 4 when it's ready. From time to time, there were notifications of email about how CA4 is making progress. So I was in the faith that I get CA4 for free. But as you said earlier to the previous questioner, I also may not have understood your (unclear / deceptive) offer. 

Apologies but I'm struggling to understand how you would not know you weren't buying a bundle as opposed to a single product. A bundle as the name implies means you get several different products as part of the bundle. This might include the main software plus a variety of add-on content packs for example. As you only purchased CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro on its own this means you don't qualify for a free copy sadly.
By vidi - 5 Years Ago
Really nobody want buy a Old Full Price Programm near the of a Final new Release. Seems also to me a misleading adverts to be .