Iray Render Farm for iclone 7?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic407040.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By pruiz - 5 Years Ago
I cannot find any discussion of rendering video in the cloud/or on a render farm. Are there any experiences of using iclone 7 Iray rendering on a remote 'rent-able' service? I see several that support other software. I have used Render Street in the past to render Daz - Reality 3d animations quite successfully and at reasonable cost but do not see support from them for iclone 7 Iray.
By Kevin.S - 5 Years Ago
Reallusion does not have render farms or cloud rendering yet but maybe in the future they will.

By pruiz - 5 Years Ago
I don't want Reallusion to have render farms or facilities - just want the  iclone Iray files to be read and rendered by a cloud render third party. Anyone found one that supports iclone Iray files to render?

Kevin.S (3/10/2019)
Reallusion does not have render farms or cloud rendering yet but maybe in the future they will.

By devilsadvisor35 - 5 Years Ago
Hi, im new to iclone and the rest but from what i gather about the plugin you can export a .mi scene file which 
Is (iray) server native format. Daz is lacking the iray server animation rendering right now but there is a post how you can manually do it and it should work the same way with iclone and cc. Best regards