Showcase Yourself

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic401724.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
Cartoon Animator 4 Showcase Collection

Share your creation(s) with the entire Cartoon Animator 4 community.

Let's make here 
FUN.

Allow me to show you what had been created during beta test first.

You may notice that Reallusion trainers are providing suggestions.

Interested? POST your showcases.

By dicho - 5 Years Ago
Short video with an animation in Cartoon Animator 4, mostly using the option (360 head creator).

By vepop - 5 Years Ago
Video is not available.

By Broometoons - 5 Years Ago

This is a very basic first test just to see if I could make the different angles that the 360 head creator requires. It is not perfect and it is not intricate, but it is progress. I can only get better!
So after yesterdays first test to see how easy it was to make a turning head, I've drawn something a tiny bit more involved. The whole process, from drawing it to uploading this video took a little over two hours. I'll come back to this one, add more detail and start seeing how easy it is to swap out sprites, make the head talk etc. My problem is, work gets in the way of doing this!
By Ihms - 5 Years Ago

It needs some work, but this is the first example of a semi-working model.
By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
Here is a short story provided by our beta user

Ashok r

By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago

Garry Pye

By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago

Dicho
By michaellegge52 - 5 Years Ago
Where do you upload the video to?  I'm almost done with my first trial video.  What format would you want?
By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
michaellegge52 (2/27/2019)
Where do you upload the video to?  I'm almost done with my first trial video.  What format would you want?

Any format will do. 
Simply upload to YouTube or Vimeo and post the link on this forum.

The Old Nutcase

Here's my first beta try out.
The Woman Who Ate Herself to Death!

By kimber_17 - 5 Years Ago
@Ihms
Love the Monster character!
By creativeashok - 5 Years Ago
Hi All,
CTA4 Beta 2 is awesome with cool characters design! and we expect some more similer characters in future.
Checkout my quick work for "Women's Day"

Grim: A Flirt with Death
By Ihms - 5 Years Ago

A short story of Bob.
Here's a quick little run cycle, made with a Custom Freebone Character and hand-keyed motion frames.
He's not much (right now), but after practicing with him some more, I'm hoping to develop him into a cartoon episode.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7f8dc43d-b769-4c98-92b8-47e1.gif
By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
dicho (1/29/2019)
Short video with an animation in Cartoon Animator 4, mostly using the option (360 head creator).

Hi Dicho

One of Reallusion's trainers had offered advises based on your project - "Piggie and Oringo".
As we talked about, I would like to share the tips with the entire Beta population and let users benefit from this test.

Want a Reallusion in house trainer to help with CTA 4?
Want an animation lesson from a Reallusion certified animator?
Want your project(s) re-touched by Reallusion CTA Team?

What are you waiting for? Just submit your showcase(s) and send your project(s) to me = Ola.
olawang@reallusion.com 

Hi All Beta Users

Our trainer provides not only how to use the new features but also general animation guides.
Here are the suggestions our trainer provided based on Dicho's project.

""
Great work! I like it a lot. You did a fabulous animation. The story is cute, too.
Here are some of my personal opinions that maybe useful for improving the animation. Take it as your reference, please.
1. It is always a good idea to split the cuts into different projects.
2. Make the tempo of the video more compact.
3. Have the meaningful head animation while walking, not just move around.
4. After applying the walking motion,  try to adjust the distance for the character back and forth in order to have it walking without sliding steps (check out the clip_01).
5. Do the meaningful facial expressions (looking at the butterfly) with faster tempo (clip_02).
5. Coordinate the transform path with the running motion to prevent from sliding issue (Clip_03). 
6. Always make the motion a little bit dramatic by two contrast moods (Clip_06).
7. Use different transition curves more and the Lock feature to nail down the limbs (Clip_01 ~ Clip_06).
""

Besides advises in words, our trainer also provided re-touched videos based on Dicho's project.

By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
Ola(RL) (2/14/2019)

Ashok r

One of Reallusion's trainers had offered advises based on your project - "The Color World".
As we talked about, I would like to share the tips with the entire Beta population and let users benefit from this test.

What are you waiting for? Just submit your showcase(s) and send your project(s) to me = Ola.

Hi All Beta Users

Our trainer provides not only how to use the new features but also general animation guides.
Here are the suggestions our trainer provided based on Ashok's project.

""
1. It is always a good idea to split the cut into different projects.
2. Make the tempo of the video more compact.
3. After applying the walking motion,  try to adjust the distance for the character back and forth in order to have it walking without sliding steps (check out the clip_01).
4. Bend on the knee faster. And hold a still pose for observing the hat instead of reaching out instantly (clip_02).
5. I add a teaser clip to arouse the curiosity of the audience (Clip_03). 
5. Reduce un-meaningful facial expressions (Clip_04).
6. Always make the motion a little bit dramatic (Clip_05).
7. Use different transition curves more and the Lock feature to nail down the limbs (Clip_07).
8. Create real human reactions when he / she takes something that has bad influences on him / her: throw-away  (Clip_08).
""

Besides advises in words, our trainer also provided re-touched videos based on Ashok's project.

By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
Broometoons (2/6/2019)
So after yesterdays first test to see how easy it was to make a turning head, I've drawn something a tiny bit more involved. The whole process, from drawing it to uploading this video took a little over two hours. I'll come back to this one, add more detail and start seeing how easy it is to swap out sprites, make the head talk etc. My problem is, work gets in the way of doing this!

Hi Broometoons

One of Reallusion's trainers had offered advises based on your project - "Basic Monkey Test".

Hi All Beta Users

Here are the suggestions and video guide our trainer provided based on Broometoons' project.

""
To make my reply more understandable, I chose your monkey as reference and created a test project for 360 head creator. I am not one of the developers of this tool so I was able to test it from the angle of a beta user just like you.

Here is my test video uploaded onto Youtube:

As you can see in the video. The moving range of the head in my 1st attempt is a bit limited. The result wasn't very satisfying so I gave it another try. During the process of 2nd attempt I simply added new middle keys in the Head Turn Layout, then I copied keyframes of the four conerners onto the four middle ones. This way I would have good middle keys to keep making the look of four corners more extreme.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/68faf275-b149-418e-86ed-8837.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2197b791-cc7d-4a34-95a2-71ee.png

IMHO The 2nd attempt has been improved quite a bit but still having issues like the consistency of the facial elements across keyframes (in terms of size and shape). The ears were not convincing enough when the head turns. All these could be solved by carefully Transform, Deform and change the layer orders (Layer Manager) of facial elements. Again I spent some time and created another version following these rules. Both Average and Mirror tools were very useful during my 3rd attempt. I use Average tool a lot for keyframe iterations and Mirror for speeding up the process. The outcome still has room for improvement but it does look much better compared to my 1st attempt Smile
By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
Ihms (2/13/2019)

It needs some work, but this is the first example of a semi-working model.

Hi Ihms

One of Reallusion's trainers had offered advises based on your project - "Monster".

Hi All Beta Users

Here are the suggestions and video guide our trainer provided based on Ihms' project.

""The character design of yours is lovely. All facial components are very well done. IMHO the only issue was the head and the body were stuck together in one image. This might limit the performance of the new head rotation system since you were moving the face instead of the head. I made a few changes of the project you provided, seperated the head and the body. Tweaked some of your original keyframes. Here is a video of the test result:

Then I use the same voice over and did an animatin test, to see how the 360 Head Creator works with the body animation so far. Apparently there are things need to be fixed on our end. For example I had a hard time to manipulate the Face Key Editor. The design makes it difficult to get the full potential of the new head rotation system on Stage Mode. The anim test is far from perfection but you might get an idea of how a character like yours could be animated in a cutout animation software like CTA.

Hopefully my feedback is useful to you in some way. Feel free to give me a shout if you would like to have further discussion Smile

By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago

kimber_17 (3/15/2019)
Here's a quick little run cycle, made with a Custom Freebone Character and hand-keyed motion frames.
He's not much (right now), but after practicing with him some more, I'm hoping to develop him into a cartoon episode.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7f8dc43d-b769-4c98-92b8-47e1.gif

Hi Kimber

It has been a while since you created CTA 3 showcase.

Love your character.
I would like to see an complete video from you.

Hi Kimber

Love your character.

Hello Ola!
Yes, it HAS been a while. Last year was not such a creative year for me... I hope to change that this year Smile
I'm very excited about Cartoon Animator - I've been a little busy at work, but I'm trying to test out the new features.
I just used the little custom "Running 'Rex" to get my feet wet.
I'm really excited about the 360-degree head movements - I've been playing around with the cat character that came with CTA4,
but I'm busy trying to build my own head to fully test the new features.

I'm using an iMac with 24GB of Ram and 641GB free drive space... and I'm experiencing a lot of crashes where CTA4 Beta unexpectedly quits.
Has anyone else experienced a great number of crashes using the CTA4 Beta?
Just curious.
Thanks for allowing me to be part of this Group!
By vepop - 5 Years Ago

My FIRST G4 character :-
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/97cc3c72-3aab-4448-90c5-8d8f.gif
By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
kimber_17 (3/20/2019)

Hi Kimber

Love your character.

Hello Ola!
Yes, it HAS been a while. Last year was not such a creative year for me... I hope to change that this year Smile
I'm very excited about Cartoon Animator - I've been a little busy at work, but I'm trying to test out the new features.
I just used the little custom "Running 'Rex" to get my feet wet.
I'm really excited about the 360-degree head movements - I've been playing around with the cat character that came with CTA4,
but I'm busy trying to build my own head to fully test the new features.

I'm using an iMac with 24GB of Ram and 641GB free drive space... and I'm experiencing a lot of crashes where CTA4 Beta unexpectedly quits.
Has anyone else experienced a great number of crashes using the CTA4 Beta?
Just curious.
Thanks for allowing me to be part of this Group!

Hi Kimber

It is great that you brought up the crash problem with your hardware setups.
Crash is always urgent issue for us.
I will provide you with a internal version to see the issue is from 2.0 or not.
Please look out for my mail.

If any Beta user has any crash problem, please mail me.

BR,
Ola 

By Ola(RL) - 5 Years Ago
vepop (3/20/2019)

My FIRST G4 character :-
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/97cc3c72-3aab-4448-90c5-8d8f.gif

WOW

By cnmeyer1980 - 5 Years Ago
Hi everyone - sorry for being so late to the game re uploading BETA tests, everything has been a bit manic, however, just finally had chance to play around with the latest version this morning and whipped this up in under an hour - the software as we all know, is brilliant.

For this character I created him with a side body but front looking face - I found it much easier to create the side views using the front view as its main base. I need to fix the ear as currently they just stay at the back - I did move it forward on the turn but it just suddenly popped to the front which looked a little obvious, so, I will see if I can mask it somehow, or have another later in front of the ear that distorts as the head turns to create a smoother effect.

Anyhow, more playing around this weekend (hopefully) but all in all, LOVE it.

I did have a few issues when the file was large (about 13MB) however, when I reduced the file to approx 3MB, it seemed to work fine Smile
By cnmeyer1980 - 5 Years Ago
A little update - left and right now working - up and down done, but needs tweaking as its a little off.

The insert video link doesn't seem to be working at the moment for some reason, so, link is https://youtu.be/RHJUOlrOAuQ
By Gerskey - 5 Years Ago
Hi forum,
my little tester of walking and head movements.
I find that this important to move more naturally. Thank you Reallusion.

Peace
Gerskey
By Gerskey - 5 Years Ago
Hi forum,
2nd little video "No Sound", with a small iclone video mp4 in the background and one in front with the hen video mp4 brought into Animator4. 

Peace
Gerskey
By Gerskey - 5 Years Ago
Hi forum,
still working on my 360 face from start on Photoshop and photoshop I hardly use.
I am not an artist nor of cartoon artist or anything so forgive me.

Peace
Gerskey
By vepop - 5 Years Ago
YOU ARE MY DANDRUFF!
Video test for CARTOON ANIMATOR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6awVqIY3is&feature=youtu.be

I've been playing with this character which I put together entirely in CA4. There's a whole scene almost finished, but it is taking time because I'm on a learning curve. I'm finding it difficult to separate the head turn movements. If I want a break between movements, it doesn't seem to matter how I key frame it, I still end up 'breaking' the motion clip and re spacing it. I've replaced some sprites on this one just to see if it works the same as CTA3 and it works well. There will be a longer clip posted in the next few days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6awVqIY3is&feature=youtu.be

If I've posted this twice, apologies. The first post looked like it disappeared. I've completely put this character together in CA4. I've a whole scene nearly finished with him, but I'm having trouble separating head movements. No matter how I key frame it, the motion creates as a whole rather than spaced apart as I want it to, so I end up 'breaking' the motion bar and re-spacing it myself. I've substituted facial sprites on this one just to see how well it works and I think it works well. I'll post a full scene later in the week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEntZXXtimE&feature=youtu.be 

This is the first scene from a cartoon I'm working on with CA4. It's taken a while to get this far, but there will be more to come before the trial finishes.
By animatom - 5 Years Ago
Just to say first that I am glad to be part of beta team. As always, quite an honor.
This video is result of testing cooperation of Animator with other software. As iClone, for example. And AfterEffects, of course. More videos to come.
Hope you like it, my fellow animators.

By garrypye - 5 Years Ago
This really impressed me. Great work!
https://vimeo.com/330207080

A couple of CA4 characters in a scene that lasts about 40 seconds. 
By ishakarah.rah - 5 Years Ago
Posted in the wrong forum! Repost! Here is my first attempt in the beta software.I had a lot of fun working on this. A young kid discovers a treasure chest with a magical wizard crown and creates his own land. He learns that there is far more to the world than he imagined. Found a few bugs here and there. The program kept crashing when i tried to re enter composer. Every time I saved a glitch style pattern would occur and left once I swept my mouse over it. I still enjoyed using the program and I plan to continue using it for further projects!
By brothertcoleman - 5 Years Ago
I Have a little more time to really test this great program,so many possibilities.
Thanks Reallusion

By brothertcoleman - 5 Years Ago
Pikachu _360 Head Creator Test

By Macdonut - 5 Years Ago
This first one is my first play with CTA4:

Next one was entered into the 11SecondClub.com competition in May

And finally, my entry into the 11SecondClub.com June competition

By vepop - 5 Years Ago
Testing Rhonda with the premade animation.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2fc85801-5390-4ced-a1a9-e9f5.gif
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/699f5edb-dd28-4513-8be7-4be5.gif
By vepop - 5 Years Ago
Testing my new character.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce29a422-3bd3-44cc-8a60-9dd1.gif
By ttdat106 - 5 Years Ago
hi all, I am a newbie, this is my video made by cartoon animator 4.
Looking forward to receiving your help.thanks

By vepop - 5 Years Ago
Another test on the head turn of my character.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4b3da385-4e14-4b60-97fb-5cb1.gif

By vepop - 5 Years Ago
A G4 character: GERM

By Anonymous - 5 Years Ago
you are doing a very good job !
By vepop - 5 Years Ago
Thank you.   BigGrin

By vepop - 5 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cc0ec0b7-4a62-4a91-8ba7-3c3b.gif
By vepop - 5 Years Ago
By NaturalGlitch - 5 Years Ago
I did two videos so far. These are pretty bad, but I hope my next one is better. I can't tell if this counts as a repost; sorry if it is.

Credits are in the original descriptions.
By bryantpd92 - 5 Years Ago
I made my first video on Cartoon Animator. Any feedback on how I can improve would be appreciated! 
By art225 - 5 Years Ago
My first video and youtube channel. Let me know what you think Smile

This one took me about five months to make. I learned how to better use Cartoon Animator as I went. Here's hoping I continue to improve.

By vepop - 5 Years Ago
My Sweet T-Quay

By vepop - 5 Years Ago
A Love Story

A snippet from a video a friend and I were in that I "animated" (drag-and-drop animation files I bought).

Some of my favorite parts of the original video I decided to "animate."

My first serious attempt at lip-synching; I think it turned out pretty good. I'm not biased at all.

By Procrastinator - 5 Years Ago
Warning:  profanity

Resize Editor
A little animated piece of my buddy and I playing through some terrible maps in a mod called GMod. Credits in the original description.
By boxels - 5 Years Ago
My first full simple animation with my own original characters and original music. Would love any feedback. 
Love the character designs!
Finally putting some use on the Campus Hero packs.
By NaturalGlitch - 4 Years Ago
I'm not sure what happened to the lip-synch, but it's probably my fault.
By vepop - 4 Years Ago
Jokes - BOSS NEW CAR

By vepop - 4 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4b52a837-c207-4352-a9a4-2dca.gif
By apyorick1 - 4 Years Ago
I recently finished two films based on my web series completely created with Cartoon Animator 4 (and popVideo, which works GREAT with CTA4!). I LOVE this software!!!! The first film incorporates reworked test footage for which I received recognition in the 2019 Animation At Work contest. I hope you enjoy the weird adventures of Yorick and his crew!

Yorick and the Temple of the Eldritch Rats

Yorick and the Devil's Dodecahedron
I animated another chunk from one of my favorite youtube videos ever.
Another video of my buddy and I playing around a terrible map in GMod.
By vepop - 4 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/faffbbe3-6878-48ce-b290-4dce.gif
Another short video on one of my favorite YouTube channels. Credits in the original description.
An animation of a mock reading of a terrible "scary" story. Credits in the original video.
By R.H. - 4 Years Ago
Hello, I'm a beginner when it comes to working with Cartoon Animator. This is my first try with the software. I wanted to try a few things and have some fun.
I was inspired by Alien 1's camera drive at the beginning and wanted to create some atmosphere. I then ended the camera trip on a planet and drew attention to a spaceship.
I hope you enjoy it Smile

https://www.facebook.com/RouzbehHamzalufard/videos/2867356246645104/
By vepop - 4 Years Ago
CHANGE(for the better)  -   #XPPenanimationChallenge
Submission for the contest:  ANIMATION CONTEST / XP-PEN
A short animation about a man whose love was rejected.
He lost confidence and the world seemed to have ended.
Upon the advice of his trusted friend, he made the change.

By vepop - 4 Years Ago
Bouncing Ball Challenge (for FB group -  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1575679479239415/

By apyorick1 - 4 Years Ago
Here's the trailer for the upcoming new season of my web series Smile:

By vepop - 4 Years Ago
#XPPenanimationChallenge
This is my 2nd submission:-

By kimber_17 - 4 Years Ago
This was a very short experiment I made attempting to create hand movement... of course, I tried this, then Reallusion launched their Hand Bones!
I have shelved a lot of the projects I wanted to create, because work was taking up so much of my time, but they've hired some more folks for the studio so the workload is spread out a little more evenly. This will give me more time to focus on some of my own projects, and I'm super-pumped to explore all the new features I've been missing in CA4!
Woot! Woot!

By vepop - 4 Years Ago
Jam Session #2
Green Sticky Substance Challenge

By acelonestar - 4 Years Ago
Hi all, I had intended this to submitted for the Animation @ work but it looks like i missed the deadline so i'm post it here 

Just in time for spook day!
The perspective is from the bathroom mirror, by the way. I know the animation doesn't convey that very well, and I apologize.
By vepop - 4 Years Ago
A Beautiful Stone
By vepop - 4 Years Ago
Practice :  Using Transition Curve and Speechelo

By vepop - 4 Years Ago
Your Boyfriend is Handsome

By vepop - 4 Years Ago
VA VA VOOOM

By NaturalGlitch - 3 Years Ago
By vepop - 3 Years Ago
VA VA VOOOM - My Wish Came True

By vepop - 3 Years Ago
VA VA VOOOM - Farewell Sisters!

Not sure why at 0:28 the character 'Eva' was in front of 'Ruby" when the video was rendered.
It was OK when played in Cartoon Animator 4. 

By vepop - 3 Years Ago
VA VA VOOOM - Teleport

By rogdodge - 3 Years Ago

A trial for different effects. Smile
By apyorick1 - 3 Years Ago
Here's Episode 1 of Season 3 of my web series, "22 Bones". Completely created, set up and animated in CA4, then post in HitFilm Express. There are also 2 backgrounds that I made while playing around in Flowscape.

By ApplebiteMedia - 3 Years Ago
Here is my 1st attempt.  I made all the images and used the elastic motions for some images and rigged one of the sheep, not as well as I could have but did not really build for this. As I learned in one of the education videos, if you do not need it, why create it?  Since I could get by with this, I made a basic side character from the cat rig and used the cat walking animation provided from Cartoon Animator.  I did learn a lot from this and looking forward to rigging a full character.

Hope you like it. Smile

http://www.applebitemedia.com/video/Green_Meadow_Demo.mp4

This clip only makes sense if you watched the original in the description, and most of it is good only if you want to sleep. Tongue
By matje13 - 3 Years Ago
Hi my name is Jop i'm a 16 year old dutch music producer designer and animator i have been animating for about 6 to 8 months now and used to do all my animation in after effects till i discovered cartoon animator 4 since i switched to cartoon animator 4 my animations became sooo much better thanks to reallusion!

Here is a scene i made using cartoon animator 4:
https://youtu.be/GN-y9M_BI7Y
By vepop - 3 Years Ago
HitFilm is used for the special effect.

By toystorylab - 3 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/484894/18-little-stories-CA4-commisioned-work-for-Southland-Sings

The Art Critics

*Warning:* a lot of flashing lights and shake effects, especially near the end.

A trial to animate a seated character without it standing up.

Wouldn't it be nice to be greeted by such a guide?

There's a bit of flashing near the end.

I'm on a roll with these!
(Or I just have a lot of time on my hands.)

After a month of healthy recovering, I feel good enough now to post videos here again.
...Whoo!

This is read as it is written. Really.

Some swearing.

There are some rendering errors I couldn't get rid of; I'm sorry.
By Turquoisedust - 3 Years Ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b39McmggePM&ab_channel=GingerBubbles
Short cartoon about a blue bird and his quest for Pink bird
Halloween fun. 🦇

Whoops—I forgot to post my recent animations here. Have a chunk of them in one post instead of spreading them about.
By boxels - 3 Years Ago
By rogdodge - 2 Years Ago
Sea World

Animated photos using Cyberlink.
By NaturalGlitch - 2 Years Ago
By mdent - 2 Years Ago
Twitchymo Studio YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Hdx_UVNxDWeJesgzvCwPg
Just starting up. Goal with this series is to create free content for Cartoon Animator using only open-source applications. Perfect for those just starting up and not wanting to pay the Adobe subscription.
By matje13 - 2 Years Ago
New CTA 4 Test Scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQHFqE9XT3I&feature=youtu.be
By boxels - 2 Years Ago

Trial of turning page using Power Point with music from Cyberlink.
By boxels - 2 Years Ago
Just wanted to share this cute family set I've been working on for some time...

https://marketplace.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/author/boxels https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/942dc18a-b209-420b-8920-1e3a.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/af785ede-4d27-4d59-b0d7-1654.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dff6986b-13ca-4baf-9266-07a8.jpg
By vepop - 2 Years Ago
Just posted this video titled Va Va Voom on YouTube.

By arenbailey - 2 Years Ago
Wouldn’t say the greatest creations, but after purchasing cartoon animator, the possibilities are endless. Also with the help of Mark Diaz webinars, learned a few tips and tricks. Very pleased with this one, as this shows a massive difference between this and my older videos. Cartoon animator is amazing. For this particular project I used a combination of cartoon animator, after effects for the 3D parallax , and an iPhone app called Adobe capture that can scan your felt tip drawings off paper into a digital png. It truly does help because the app is able to smooth out the lines a little and give it a nicer cartoony look. Still a long way to go learning wise, but I feel like it’s an achievement because if this is what is possible so far, then with years to come and more knowledge, it could look 1000 times better.

It is what it is! 😭
By vepop - 2 Years Ago
Va Va Voom - No Where To Hide

By kg6jji - 2 Years Ago
Arenbaley -- This Bubbly Bath Time Song is fabulous ... and inspiring.    I hope you will keep posting your work.
By arenbailey - 2 Years Ago
Thankyou.

I know it's a bit early for a Halloween video, but the idea sprung to me, and I couldn't help myself.
It seems to me that in a lot of horror media now (especially in games), the mere existence of, say, an old phone is all you need to elicit fear out of people now, so I thought a lame House of Horrors based around what I noticed people seem to be scared of for some reason.
By matje13 - 2 Years Ago