Rendering in IClone 6

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic396738.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Dagny - 6 Years Ago
I have 350 frames that render out to half of that.  I have tried various formats with the same results.  What should my render settings be?
By Postfrosch - 6 Years Ago
That's OK.
IClone works internally with 60 frames
If you have 350 frames in IClone,
175 frames are displayed when rendering
2 frames of IClone make 1 whole picture
So the whole project is rendered with 350
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch
By Dagny - 6 Years Ago
Thank you so much for your reply!  The problem is that the results are sped up... like what should have been shown in 10 seconds is done in 5 which is not the outcome I wanted.  So how do I get , let's say, 10 seconds of film to look like 10 instead of condensed into 5 seconds?

By Kelleytoons - 6 Years Ago
Are you rendering to single frames or to a video file from iClone?
By Dagny - 6 Years Ago
Video file and I have tried both MP4 and AVI formats
By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
Dagny (12/4/2018)
Thank you so much for your reply!  The problem is that the results are sped up... like what should have been shown in 10 seconds is done in 5 which is not the outcome I wanted.  So how do I get , let's say, 10 seconds of film to look like 10 instead of condensed into 5 seconds?

If you render a project that is one minute long then when you play back the video it should still be 1 minute long. It won't matter if you render it at 30fps, 25fps or 15fps it should still be 1 minute long.

I would check the playback speed of your media player. MP4 video is always rendered from iClone @30fps so make sure you are playing back at that speed.
By Postfrosch - 6 Years Ago
like what should have been shown in 10 seconds

I have 350 frames that render out to half of that

350 Frames in RL are not a 10 sec VideoClip
thats are 5,5 sec Videoclip
Greets Postfrosch

By Dagny - 6 Years Ago
Thank you everyone for your help!  While I still don't understand the rendering process in IClone, it ended up working by reducing the clip speed in Premiere Pro.