installing iClone and Character Creator on a 2nd pc

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic395734.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By green.damion - 6 Years Ago
So when I started out i was using my laptop. A new gamer level Dell but NOT a speed demon when rendering, So I got me a new PC (more "horse power") and I installed it and all and put the pass codes and correct names and everything seems fine and when I double click the desktop icon, it responds by giving me the short splash screen...then....nothing...so do I have to buy a whole new copy? uninstall it from my old laptop? or just buy Maya and say 'thanks" to reallusion? Because if I have to buy all new...Im buying Maya, Ive spent a couple grand on all the stuff for Reallusion.
By wires - 6 Years Ago
You can install on 2 PCs, but only have 1 in use. It sounds as if something is wrong with the install on your 2nd system. Try to do a complete uninstall and then reinstall making sure that you are connected to the Internet while doing both.
By kungphu - 6 Years Ago
If you have it installed on too many PC’s you’ll get a prompt asking which computer you want to deactivate it from or something of the like. It won’t just crash. This sounds like a bad install. And Mayay is awesome but a whole nuther world. Crazy learning curve and not exactly easy. Plus rendering... try the re-install. That should do the trick.