Adding/Editing Facial expression blendshapes

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic394666.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Dorothy Jean - 6 Years Ago
This would be very helpful when exporting into a Game Engine and using lip sync plugins. I do see a "Facial Edit" window/feature in CC3 now but I don't see an option to save anything and nothing I change updates the blendshapes. This would be very handy for creating custom visemes!!! Seems like an easy feature to add? 
By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
Character Creator 3 doesn't create facial animation but you can create and save facial expression poses within CC3. If you want to create facial animation then you will also need iClone 7.
By Dorothy Jean - 6 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (11/26/2018)
Character Creator 3 doesn't create facial animation but you can create and save facial expression poses within CC3. If you want to create facial animation then you will also need iClone 7.

buying Iclone JUST for facial animation seems a bit expensive though... since CC3 has game base character export it should just come with some type of facial expression export too, ya know, to use in the lip sync programs.... makes sense...

By kevinmurkledove - 4 Years Ago
say im taking a cc3 character out fbx ...how would I go about rendering facial expressions with a posed character no animation involved?