Elite Characters?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic392960.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By makeurmark - 6 Years Ago
HI
I have been spending time in CC3 creating some characters by utilising the morph sliders.
If i purchased "Elite Characters", would it be possible to apply the "Elite Characters" textures to my character which were created from the default CC3 character?
Could I save my morphs and apply to the new default "Elite Characters" IBL model for example?
Thansk
Mark
By animagic - 6 Years Ago
I haven't seen the textures of the Elite Characters, but if the texture mapping is the same as your target character (i.e., nose, eyes, mouth, etc. are in the same place on the texture), you can exchange them. 
Thanks for your thoughts animagic, I need a little more convincing though before departing with my money.

By wires - 6 Years Ago
The product description states that there are 21 skins included, which means that these can be used to replace an existing skin on a character.
Thanks Gerry, I spotted that but wasn’t 100% sure as to the application to the current base character. However your confirmation does help towards my question.

Thanks again
Mark
By Kiwi-Hawk - 6 Years Ago
Kia ora

Don't want to hijack a man's thread but wondering if these Elites will work with Crazy talk heads when they get round to making them import to CC3?