24 Hr sale 16th Oct

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic388813.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Laugh Atlantic - 6 Years Ago
Does anyone know what Tuesdays Sale item is?  and where to find it. I tried checking for update on all my installed products but nothing found.
By Kelleytoons - 6 Years Ago
It's "Arguments Motions".

It came up when I opened up XChange (or iClone or CC3 or, really, anything).  I can't imagine this is bad to post this link but Pete will slap my wrists and edit this if it is:

https://www.reallusion.com/press/ContentStore_MemberRecall/iClone/1810_week9.99/default_2.html?utm_source=IC7&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=liveupdate&utm_term=9.99Tuesday
Thanks for the link. All I get when I "check for updates" is iClone 7 Grand Launch. I am running iClone 6 Pro.
By animagic - 6 Years Ago
I have the same; only the current version shows and no offer. It seems you are for once favored, Mike...Tongue
By nealtucker - 6 Years Ago
I get the notifications when I open Iclone 7.xx.
I just picked this up, just what I need for my latest project.
These deals are good if it's something you are looking for so you must keep an eye out.
Neal
By Tarampa Studios - 6 Years Ago
I get the offers when I open iC 5 or 6, but not 7. 
Wierd, but perhaps it is because the offers are for packs that won't work well in iC7 after iRay is released for iC7...? 

it would be interesting to know if Tuesday's motions work with CC3 characters...?
By Rogue Anime - 6 Years Ago
Wow - good question - I bought that today but have not had the chance to test this today  ~V~
They are pretty old packs, so I have most of them already. Still weird though that they don't show up for me...Crying It has always worked on previous occasions.
By wires - 6 Years Ago
No matter which version of the software I use to check for updates the offers are not shown.
Could someone please post the link for Wednesdays offer as I cannot get it.

Thanks.
By justaviking - 6 Years Ago
Tarampa Studios (10/17/2018)
I get the offers when I open iC 5 or 6, but not 7. 
Wierd, but perhaps it is because the offers are for packs that won't work well in iC7 after iRay is released for iC7...? 

Textures on old props might be a bit dated (low-quality) but they should still work, and Iray will have no effect on on the "motion" packs.
By argus1000 - 6 Years Ago
The sales offer for $9.99 shows up when I "Check for update". It's cool to get a $69 value for $9.99. Very helpful.
argus1000 (10/17/2018)
The sales offer for $9.99 shows up when I "Check for update". It's cool to get a $69 value for $9.99. Very helpful.

For some of us, it doesn't. So what IS today's offering?

Exclamation Peter (RL), if you see this, can you check why some of us don't get to see the offering when we do a check for update?
You get Photo Montage 3

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/csproduct.aspx?contentid=AIC500DIENU050120111024001
By gregsin - 6 Years Ago
I only see monday and have tried check for updates on all my reallusion products and nothing happens when I click on it. So some of us don't get a chance to see what's on sell or the chance to buy it if we wanted.
Seems to me there should be a better way of doing this.

Greg
By Rottadamic - 6 Years Ago
today
https://www.reallusion.com/press/ContentStore_MemberRecall/iClone/1810_week9.99/default_4.html?utm_source=IC6&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=liveupdate&utm_term=9.99Thursday
My "check for updates" is now working . I presume someone has fixed it. Thank you.

Thanks! I still don't get a link...Crying
By gregsin - 6 Years Ago
Thank you for posting the link, My update still doesn't work.
By Kelleytoons - 6 Years Ago
Yeah -- I see it each and every time I bring up an RL product (which isn't all that "lucky", Ani -- I mean, I'm in and out of products all day long, some due to crashes, some due to turning off my machine to do other things.  I see the same @#$@# promo each and every time.  Each.  And.  Every.  Time.  There really ought to be some sort of "hey we showed it to him 20 times today, perhaps we'll now skip it" button.
By Darren01 - 6 Years Ago
Today I get a pop-up that says $9.99
But then when I click the offer it goes to my cart and wants to charge me about $130.... It has simply deducted $9.99 from the price.
I understand there is a currency conversion rate, and I know the Aussie dollar is low at the moment, but that doesn't add up....

Darren01 (10/19/2018)
But then when I click the offer it goes to my cart and wants to charge me about $130.... It has simply deducted $9.99 from the price.
I understand there is a currency conversion rate, and I know the Aussie dollar is low at the moment, but that doesn't add up....

link pleace
when I get a link and click on it I get a 404 error page Sad
info_05_81 (10/19/2018)
Darren01 (10/19/2018)

link pleace

https://www.reallusion.com/press/ContentStore_MemberRecall/iClone/1810_week9.99/default_5.html?utm_source=IC7&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=liveupdate&utm_term=9.99Friday

info_05_81 (10/19/2018)
Darren01 (10/19/2018)

link pleace

https://www.reallusion.com/press/ContentStore_MemberRecall/iClone/1810_week9.99/default_5.html?utm_source=IC7&utm_medium=content&utm_campaign=liveupdate&utm_term=9.99Friday

thanks!
Darren01 (10/19/2018)

I think I found out your problem, you need to click on the green button
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/31c23c2f-d5b5-477c-8c0c-1c34.jpg
If you click on the "Buy content $9.99" button, it will bring you to this page:
At least, it does for me.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/046840c3-9b6d-4733-b3c6-8784.png

By gregsin - 6 Years Ago
I still don't get a pop-up but when I click on a link that has the daily item in it the same thing happens to me as happened to Darren. It has the full price and then subtracts the 9.99 from it.
yeah I did that and it still ended up showing up as $139 something minus a $9.99 discount
Something obviously was wrong, it seems to think it's just a $9.99 discount rather than the price being $9.99

anyway too late now, looks like I missed out......
By justaviking - 6 Years Ago
Darren01 (10/20/2018)
yeah I did that and it still ended up showing up as $139 something minus a $9.99 discount
Something obviously was wrong, it seems to think it's just a $9.99 discount rather than the price being $9.99

anyway too late now, looks like I missed out......

There have been so many technical issues with this promotion... Reallusion should fix the problems and repeat the sale.
justaviking (10/20/2018)
There have been so many technical issues with this promotion... Reallusion should fix the problems and repeat the sale.

Agreed. I missed last monday's special "Weather wizard". For $59, I'm not sure I want it; for $9.99, I want it baaaad!

By Alien Maniac - 6 Years Ago
Hummm still NO Reply from RL on this? That says a whole lot about their lack of concerns for users and sellers.. I got an email about the sale and found the first one...nope don't need it. That's all I could find. NO NEW emails or anyway to find the next days sale item......so BYE BYE. I am sure the sellers really appreciate RL for this stupidity. As do the potential buyers. Way to go RL. Leave us all in the dark and lost in the Mire. So sad RL. WAKE UP RL, Hello, Hello are you here. You have really let everyone down, big time. and thanks for ignoring us on this matter. NOT. It is Almost Unbelievable. Rolling my eyes and shaking my head help. RL really made a huge mess for everyone.
By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
animagic (10/17/2018)
argus1000 (10/17/2018)

For some of us, it doesn't. So what IS today's offering?

Exclamation Peter (RL), if you see this, can you check why some of us don't get to see the offering when we do a check for update?

Hi... I will certainly check to see what is going on and see if we can repeat the offers for those who missed them.
By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
Space Rider (10/29/2018)
Hummm still NO Reply from RL on this? That says a whole lot about their lack of concerns for users and sellers.. I got an email about the sale and found the first one...nope don't need it. That's all I could find. NO NEW emails or anyway to find the next days sale item......so BYE BYE. I am sure the sellers really appreciate RL for this stupidity. As do the potential buyers. Way to go RL. Leave us all in the dark and lost in the Mire. So sad RL. WAKE UP RL, Hello, Hello are you here. You have really let everyone down, big time. and thanks for ignoring us on this matter. NOT. It is Almost Unbelievable. Rolling my eyes and shaking my head help. RL really made a huge mess for everyone.

When you say no reply from RL, do you mean you contacted Customer Support?

If not you should do for any sales issues you may have. The forum is primarily intended for user to user discussion (but is moderated). While I normally get around to most threads, the forum is not the place to seek answers to sales issues, especially if they are urgent. Thanks.
By Alien Maniac - 6 Years Ago
Peter,
After reading this thread it is apparent no reply was made from RL in acknowledgement of it at all from the members questions and complaints... I felt sure RL had already been notified directly too. Why do we have a forum and RL Reps answering us here on some things and not others? This was a huge problem for the whole week sale and for so many icloners and the developers. It appears as if it was just ignored, am I wrong? That's all I meant to say. Also sometimes I get an email from RL. but mostly not. IC does not tell me either of such a sale or mention on the forum....for your information. If we do not know, we can not buy, right? It appears to me to be a secret sale on this type of sale. Just saying. This isn't the first time either that we had this problem with this type of weekly sale.