Does the $2000 All in one package on the store includes the Motion capture suit?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic377988.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By gymnast1979 - 6 Years Ago
Hello,

I've been using the trial versions of iClone & Character creator and I'm very happy with what I've seen so far.  I'd now like to apply motion capture and facial expressions and dialogues to my characters for a project we're working on.  For this reason I'm thinking about purchasing the "All-in-one Full-Body Mocap Animation Solution" that goes for $2000 in the Reallusion store currently.  

This bundle includes:
Exclusive Bonus:Free Bonus:
I'd like to confirm whether or not this package includes the Neuron suit that one needs to wear in order to do motion capture for iClone?  Is this hardware included in the package or is it the software only?    I'd love to have a clear idea of all what I'll need in terms of software/hardware on top of the $2000 to be able to do motion capture and facial animation.  Any input will be much appreciated.  
By raxel_67 - 6 Years Ago
That is Just for software as far as i can see, with a discount for the hardware (perception suit)
By Peter (RL) - 6 Years Ago
Just to confirm what has already been said. This offer doesn't include the hardware (but you do get a discount coupon).
By gymnast1979 - 6 Years Ago
Thank you for confirming this.  I had a look at the suit costs 1500.  So I guess it brings the total to $3500.  Would this be everything I need to start doing motion capture? Would I need any other device or software not in this list?  Id love to know if anyone has experience using these.  Thank you