LIVE FACE ( iPhone X ) Profile

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic375622.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By chrispnpro - Last Year
Hi !
Just downloaded motion live and face live d.o.
 Connected my Iphone x to my router via wifi.
Started iclone with a character, activated motion live and changed the ip adress accordingly to the ip adress in face live on Iphone x.
The green Icon was activated in motion live.
Now this happens:
When activating the character the preview and rec button lits upp for a few seconds and then iclone crash and dissapears.
There is a crash dump and a log but i dont understand.
Yes i have a ticket to reallusion and waiting for anser but during the time maybee there is somebody who rec this issue.
Best regards

By mtakerkart - Last Year
Hi Tony and Thank you. In this video :

I repost my youtube question: at 4:30 you said that an infra-red sensor is requiered. I understand that for a z-depth data.
Does that mean (because it's an Apple device) that is Faceshift algorythm ?
If so , I'm shure that this technic is more accurate as the Faceware techno , is it?
(I used the two)
By raphaelrichards_33 - Last Year
Faceware cheek puff doesn't work there are no tracking points for them 
By synth_image - 5 Months Ago
Problem with New Computer (Fast) Iclone 7.41. I am getting the character to freeze. The Live Facve App is detecting my face correctly but the character is freezing. The FPS is showing 60 fps so;lid the whole time so it is not Iclone that is freezing but the character. Any ideas on what might be causing it?
My Wifi connection seems to be working without problems and when I swtiched to another router I kept getting the same issue. Any ideas??
I am having similar issues. Did you get it working?
By Peter (RL) - Last Year
mtakerkart (8/10/2018)
Do Motion live allow to connect 2 live face performers simultaneously ?

You can control either multiple characters with one iPhone for facial mocap, or you can connect with multiple iPhones to drive multiple characters’ faces. Smile
Hahaha! Completly forget to connect the Iphone  to my wifi .... Now it woks AND IT'S AMAZING!!!!!
By raphaelrichards_33 - Last Year
Faceware should definitely try to do better to avoid a mass migration ... even for a cut down version of their product it's very limited . 
Do Motion live allow to connect 2 live face performers simultaneously ?
By animagic - Last Year
If you happen to have an iPhone X it seems to be a better and more flexible solution. It is attractive that a lot of processing is done in the phone.

Also, licensing FaceWare is a headache (especially when trying to use it with MotionLive). Maybe competition will entice the FaceWare company to clean up their act and take Reallusion and iClone seriously
By shoaibkhan1315910008 - Last Month
iPhone is one of the phenomena of mobile phones in this generation. It's expensive but is worthwhile and really good to use it. But All these electronic products sometimes it's not working properly so here I suggest the UAE technician provides the best service for the iphones user so you easliy take the services.
iphone screen repair 

impossible to connect to my Iphone , I have a failed error to connect....
My IP Iphone is 127.0.0.1 , I write it and leave the :999 but no success.  Is it normal the double dots before the 999 ?
The Iphone live face works because the data change on my Iphone.
Any Idea ??
Back again…. uppdated the relevant plugins via HUB and voila it all works perfect….
By pedrosura - Last Year
Keep getting "Faceware live.. 10.10.19.79:802 Connect to server failed" I am using the same wifi between desktop and iphone X. The Iphone app is working. My IP on the iphone app is 10.10.19.79            Why is the server failing?? Any ideas???
By pedrosura - 9 Months Ago
Problem with New Computer (Fast) Iclone 7.41. I am getting the character to freeze. The Live Facve App is detecting my face correctly but the character is freezing. The FPS is showing 60 fps so;lid the whole time so it is not Iclone that is freezing but the character. Any ideas on what might be causing it?
My Wifi connection seems to be working without problems and when I swtiched to another router I kept getting the same issue. Any ideas??
By arthurchengvr - Last Year
Hi~
   I just bought motionLive and testing it with iPhonex. It works great  but I got strange curve after exporting fbx to max and maya. (see bmp)
Anyone has this issue too?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f8843599-547c-466b-8b79-f15b.bmp
By charly Rama - Last Year
Great new, it's time to buy an iphone X, the only reason for me to spend so much money for a phone. It will be superior to faceware because of faceshift
By davood.kharmanzar - Last Year
really?! Oh my GOD !! this is real !!
and its time to say goodbye to noisy Faceware :]
By pedrosura - Last Year
Thank you for the reply. I consequently downloaded the latest update Face Live and used the face Live plugin. Still unable to connect. It says Face Live server failed. Desktop and iphone on the same Wifi network and same IP code. Port is 999. I am going to try to use a USB connection to see if I can get it to work.. It should work with Wifi.. 
By Hookflash - 7 Months Ago
Does Live Face support the iPhone XR as well? Thanks!
Thank you very much Peter. Very exiting to play with !
chrispnpro (8/10/2018)
Hi !
Just downloaded motion live and face live d.o.
 Connected my Iphone x to my router via wifi.
Started iclone with a character, activated motion live and changed the ip adress accordingly to the ip adress in face live on Iphone x.
The green Icon was activated in motion live.
Now this happens:
When activating the character the preview and rec button lits upp for a few seconds and then iclone crash and dissapears.
There is a crash dump and a log but i dont understand.
Yes i have a ticket to reallusion and waiting for anser but during the time maybee there is somebody who rec this issue.
Best regards

I agree with you, in this video , I show what can we do with faceshift which is not possible with faceware

[/quote]
By Hewa' s Art - 2 Months Ago
Hello, I Purchased the LIVE-FACE-Profile-for-Motion-LIVE-Plug-in with LIVE FACE (iPhone) Profile for Motion LIVE 2D Plug-in ( Bonus ) .
i can't install the plugins for both iClone 7.6 and Cartoon Animator v4.02 Pipeline. getting this message when installing the plugin. Should I have to buy and installing Motion LIVE Plugin too or there is something wrong.

By Tony (RL) - Last Year
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/09f3ea6f-5dfd-4b99-8dee-5208.jpg

Here is the dedicated forum of the LIVE FACE ( iPhone X ) Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in.
Learn how to make it work from the Manual, and don't hesitate to share your thoughts and works!
By Tony (RL) - Last Year
davood.kharmanzar (9/13/2018)
does exists an plans to support iPhone XS and XS Max??

Hi davood.kharmanzar,

The newest LIVE FACE App does support 
iPhone XS and XS Max.
Please update your app via Apple Store.
pedrosura (8/19/2018)
Keep getting "Faceware live.. 10.10.19.79:802 Connect to server failed" I am using the same wifi between desktop and iphone X. The Iphone app is working. My IP on the iphone app is 10.10.19.79            Why is the server failing?? Any ideas???

Hello, I think that you choosed the wrong plug in if you get error saying "FACEWARE LIVE connect failed".  It's not about faceware but LIVE FACE, try to write 10.10.19.79:999 instead of 10.10.19.79:802, your port is wrong , it's 999 and not 802.  And make sure you installed the profil live face at motion live
By davood.kharmanzar - Last Year
does exists an plans to support iPhone XS and XS Max??
Ok , I had confirmation by Tony on youtube. I'll wait to get CC3 to play with and I think I'll leave faceware for Faceshift alias "Live Face" Wink.
By pgibouin - Last Year
What is the difference beetween Faceware and Live Face for iClone ? Faceware is much more expensive (990 euros vs 249 euros for Live Face) but works with a middle range webcam around 100 euros. Live face is cheaper but require an iPhone X to work, wich costs 1129 euros in Europe with 64 GB memory (less if you subscribe a contract with an operator but still around 650 euros).

What is the best solution for facial animation into iClone ?

Thanks Reallusion for all the work you make for animation community, it's just amazing ! I see mocap and facial animation like the future of 3D and 2D animation...
By TonyDPrime - 5 Months Ago
I watched the recent tutorial video and there are some things I will clarify,
I have tested with an iPad Pro 2018, an iPhone XR with no sim card, and with sim card:

-You cannot just use a USB cable

Motion Live never, at any point, indicates that it does not need an IP address because it 'sees a cable connection'.  It HAS to match the IP address of the Live Face app.
Like, it never says "USB connection" or anything of the sort.  You cannot avoid the inputting of an IP address.
By Kelleytoons - 7 Months Ago
Yes it does.